♜ Chapter 8 ♜

Jaehyun held Y/N as he quickly rushed outside followed by Jungkook.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO Y/N???" Lucas asked in a worried tone as he saw Jaehyun searching for an ambulance.

"A metal door fell on her......." Jungkook said.

Taehyun walked quickly toward Jaehyun and tried to hold Y/N but Lucas stopped him.

"Move, she is my fiancée." Taehyun said in a cold tone. "No, I know it's all fake, and this is what Y/N got after getting close to you. No wonder your friends dreed you to death." Jaehyun said. He pushed Taehyun away and founded an empty ambulance. "We need to go to the hospital quickly!" The nurse inside the ambulance said.

"We are coming." Jaehyun said. He glared at Taehyun one last time and hoped in with Lucas and the ambulance moved away.

"I did doubt all what was between you two, Y/N isn't your ideal type for sure but.....don't you think this is too much?" Jungkook said as he looked at Taehyun furiously.

Taehyun only sighed as he ran his hand through his red hair.

"Mind your own shit and go check on Sangmi." Taehyun said. "This is what I am going to do. Unlike you, I treasure my lady a lot." Jungkook said. "This shit you are making the poor girl pass through just to be the leader in the end is useless. Just remember that our other rival is way worst than me and your father." Jungkook added as he pushed Taehyun with his shoulder and walked away.

Seulgi was running around crazily as she was searching for her brother until Irene held her hand and stopped her.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Seulgi asked furiously.

"Don't worry, Taehyun is safe. I need to tell you something really important, about Y/N." Irene said.

"I-Is that so? I am sorry for snapping at you like that.....you know how worried I felt he might meet him." Seulgi said. "Don't worry, let's go to somewhere quiet so I can tell you about it." Irene said.

Taehyun walked toward his car and entered inside to start driving quickly toward the hospital.

He kept on using the honk as he cursed every time there was a traffic jam as he felt strangely weird, that suffocating feeling in his chest. He had to sort things out with Y/N first and then check out how bad her injury was.

The emergency team were waiting in front of the door as they took Y/N and rushed her to the emergency room with Jaehyun and Lucas behind them.

The team locked the emergency doors behind them and Lucas and Jaehyun sat down there in the benches waiting for the surgery to be done.

"Hyung.....what will happen to Y/N?" Lucas asked. Jaehyun sighed as he looked blankly at the ground.

"I don't know.....but one thing I am sure of is that I am not letting Y/N continue this stupid engagement act." Jaehyun said.

It was few seconds until a loud cry was heard and Lia came running toward Jaehyun.

"WHERE IS SHE?? WHERE IS Y/N??" Lia broke crying as she pulled Lucas hair and he winced in pain.

"S-SHE IS IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM, STOP PLEASE!" Lucas cried loudly and Jaehyun held Lia's shoulders as he tried to stop her.

"Please calm down.....I didn't call you here so that you would make a fuss." Jaehyun said.

Lia let go of Lucas as he was crying out of pain and looked at Jaehyun with painful look.

"What happened to her?" Lia asked.