♜Chapter 12 ♜

"How is he now?" Taehyun asked Seulgi as soon as she got out of Old Kang's room in the hospital. "He is better, won't you come in and see him?" Seulgi asked. "He still didn't wake up." Taehyun said.

"So? He is still our grandfather, you should see him." Seulgi said. "I don't think I can face him now, maybe some time later on." Taehyun said. "That's your choice in the end, I won't get involved anymore. How about Y/N, is she fine in Germany?" Seulgi asked.

"She is fine but the treatment is not going well, she needs more time." Taehyun said. "I know it's all fake but Y/N's feeling toward you aren't fake, please don't push her away from you. Make sure to call her from time to time to ensure she is doing well." Seulgi said. She smiled at her brother one last time and then left.

Taehyun sighed as he looked at the door and someone was walking toward it. "Taehyun, you didn't see grandpa yet, did you?" Sangmi asked. "Whether I did or not, why do you care?" Taehyun asked coldly.

"You are as cold as always to even care." Sangmi said. Taehyun looked around and noticed that all the guards there, even inside old Kang's room, belonged to Sangmi.

"What are you scheming now?" Taehyun asked as he glared at Sangmi and she only laughed as she moved her hair to the other side. "Nothing, are you already regretting not teaming up with me when I courtship you?" Sangmi asked with a smirk.

"You wish! I am not even bothered by it, don't think of doing something crazy or else you know what will happen....." Taehyun said. He glared at Sangmi again.

"We will see, now let me see my dear grandpa that was suffocated by a big ice...." Sangmi said and then walked away to enter the room.

Taehyun rolled his eyes as he decided to leave the hospital. The moment he stepped outside, many reporters followed him around as they had cameras and tried to talk to Taehyun.

"Is it true you are CEO Kang son? His son is a mafia member!"

"Is it true that you tried to kill your grandfather just because he wanted to stop you from becoming a mafia member?"

"Is true you were behind the last murder fire incident?"

All the reporters gathered on Taehyun pulling him to the corner. He struggled as he tried to cover his face and walk away but couldn't since he was surrounded by many reporters.

"Yah! Kang Taehyun!" Someone called loudly. Taehyun looked at the distance to see Jaehyun with some of hs friends approaching.

"You better leave now if you value your lives." Lucas said. They started to pull the reporters away and Jaehyun held Taehyun's hand pulling him away.

"Let's get out of here quickly, reporters are the worst.....can't you stay calm for a month without brining Seulgi noona any new problem?" Jaehyun said.

He covered his face as he walked through the reporters' crowd with Taehyun and then the two quickly ran inside to a black van and were followed by the rest of the men. They sat down after everyone got on top of the car.

"Why the hell did you go there?" Taehyun asked furiously. "Don't think that we did it for you, we did it for Seulgi noona." Lucas said. Taehyun only sighed as he looked out of the window.

"What did you do this time?" Jaehyun asked. "It's none of your business." Taehyun said. "It is. Y/N is getting affected by such things and it's all your fault." Jaehyun said.

"Let's stop it here before we start killing each other. Where are we going anyway?" Taehyun asked. "We are going to an important meeting, he started his move already." Johnny who was driving the car said.