♜ Chapter 6 ♜

"Kang Taehyun!" Old Kang shouted loudly. Taehyun turned around and walked toward his office as he slammed his hand on it.

"I will kill him and get to be the next one to rule this mafia....." Taehyun said through clenched tooth as he glared at old Kang.

"He is your cousin!" Old Kang cried. Taehyun laughed as he sat down and crossed his legs.

"Cousin? I don't think cousins should kill each other but he did it first. I never considered any of you as my family and I will never." Taehyun said coldly and then got up to leave the room and slam the door behind him. Old Kang only sighed as he closed his eyes and placed his hand over his forehead.

Taehyun entered the car furiously and ordered the driver to start driving quickly.

Y/N hesitated whether she talks to him or not. After deep thinking, she decided to start a small chat.

"Taehyun......." Y/N started.

"Can't you shut up for a second? Why am I always surrounded by such fools like you and him??? You think you can last a day but that won't happen! You even screwed everything up today!!!!!!!" Taehyun started shouting at Y/N furiously as she flinched at his sudden act.

Taehyun took off his tie and threw it as he lied back and sighed deeply and heavily.

"Was this related to......your grandfather?" Y/N asked. Taehyun only glared at her and closed his eyes again. Y/N frowned and got up to sit next to Taehyun.

'I shouldn't let him treat me like this.....I am the one in control here!' Y/N thought.

She crossed her legs and hands as she rose a brow.

"Why didn't you tell me about your family? I didn't know you had an older sister." Y/N said.

"CAN'T YOU JUST FREAKING JUST SHUT UP??!!! I TOLD YOU THEY ARE NOT MY FAMILY AND SOON I AM ENDING THEM ALL!" Taehyun shouted loudly at Y/N making her cry.

She got up and wiped her tears as she opened one of the doors suddenly.

The driver and Taehyun got surprised and the car stopped so that Y/N won't trip.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" Taehyun asked furiously that his eyes almost popped out.

"I hate you! You are so cold and mean! This is why everyone else hates you!" Y/N said. She held her bag that was thrown at the ground and hoped outside. Taehyun only starred at her in shock as he felt sudden pain in his chest and held it.

"Shall I follow her?" The driver asked. "No....just drive me home." Taehyun said as he lied back on the chair and sighed.

Y/N continued crying as she walked through the street and all the eyes were on her. Hopefully her makeup was water proof which saved her visuals. She soon fell on her knees in the middle of the street and started crying loudly as she covered her face. Some men started approaching her.

"Oh....fake Jeon girlfriend!" A voice said. "Y/N! What happened?" Jaehyun asked. Y/N looked up to see Jaehyun, Sehun and some other men in front of her.

"Jaehyun....." Y/N stood up and hugged him strongly as she continued crying. That made Jaehyun flustered and he didn't know what to do.

"Aish.....won't you cry in my shoulder instead of his?" Lucas sighed as he pouted. "Want her?" Jaehyun asked as Y/N was sniffing and holding strongly onto his shirt.

"Jaehyun's shoulders are really board, good thing for you." Lucas said as he stepped back.

"Y/N! Let's talk about this somewhere else, let's go to a café or something." Jaehyun said. One of the men handed Y/N a whole box of tissues as she sniffed all the way to the café they headed to.