Chapter 24

Once the lunch bell had rung, (Y/N) and Suna dashed over towards Osamu's class and dragged him to the rooftop.

"What's going on with you guys?" He gave them both a strange look.

Together, they filled Osamu in about everything. Once they finished, he just stared off into space, trying to comprehend what his friends had just told him.

He finally spoke up, "Well, I guess I can now understand why he's been following her around like a lost puppy for the last few weeks. Though, I wonder what video she's blackmailing him with."

"So what do we do?" (Y/N) questioned.

"Uhm." Osamu thought, then a knowing expression settled on his face, "Well it's pretty obvious what we're going to do. We're going to get rid of that video."

"Yes!" She said, feeling determined to help out Atsumu.

"Wait," Suna cut in, "It's easy to say that but we would need her phone, and not to mention her password in order to get access to the video."

"True..." (Y/N) trailed off, "But I think I have an idea. Suna, you're partners with Akari for that project, right?"

"Unfortunately." Suna replied.

"Good. Do you think that you can arrange to work on the project in the library with Akari tomorrow after school?" (Y/N) asked, "You'll have enough time since the girl's team is using the gym before your practice."

"Yea, I think I can make that work." Suna nodded.

"Okay great." (Y/N) continued, "Can you give me your phone and your project notes?"

Both boys looked puzzled but Suna complied and dug into his backpack, pulling out his phone and his English project notes. He handed them to (Y/N). She laid the notes on the ground in front of her and took pictures of the papers with Suna's phone. Next, she texted the photos of the notes to Akari. She added a message to go along with the images:

Hey can you look over my notes for our project?

Suna looked even more confused, "Why would you ask her to look over my notes? I don't need her to do that."

"I know that dummy." (Y/N) rolled her eyes, then looked at Suna and Osamu seriously, "Ok guys, so here's the plan..."

---

The next day was Tuesday, the day that (Y/N), Suna, and Osamu were going to execute their plan, and also the day of Atsumu and Akari's "date". At the beginning of class, (Y/N) watched silently as Suna approached Akari.

"Let's work on our project after school in the library." He said to her flatly.

"Hm?" Akari raised an eyebrow, "I guess... As long as we don't take too long. I can't be late for my date." She smirked.

Suna returned to his seat and fist bumped (Y/N) triumphantly.

The rest of the school day sped by quickly. At lunchtime, the three of them sat at their usual table in the cafeteria. (Y/N) was getting nervous and barely touched her food.

"Are you guys ok?" Koharu questioned them, noticing how fidgety the trio seemed.

"What do you mean? There's nothing wrong, I'm j-just not feeling my best." (Y/N) replied, then looked away, seeing a familiar figure pass by the table, "Oi! Sachi-San!" She called out to her captain.

Sachi stopped and waved, "Hey (Y/N)!"

"I'm really sorry but I'm feeling a bit sick. I was wondering if it's ok if I miss practice today." (Y/N) lied, trying her best to sound sick.

"Oh no! I hope you feel better! Of course you can take a break today." Sachi smiled.

"Thank you." (Y/N) bowed her head.

Luckily, for the rest of the day no more questions were asked about their weird behavior. It wasn't long before the end of school rolled around.

They positioned themselves in the right spots: Suna at a table near the entrance of the library, (Y/N) hidden behind a bookcase, and Osamu out in the hallway. It wasn't long before Akari made her entrance. She spotted Suna waving at her and went to go join him at the table.

"Okay, let's be quick." She complained, "I don't want to waste too much time with a loser like you."

"Whatever." Suna grumbled.

They worked in silence. After a few minutes started Suna flipping through his papers, then rummaged in his backpack, dumping the contents out onto the table.

"Jeez Suna what are you looking for? Keep it down, you're rustling your papers so loudly." She glared at him with an annoyed face.

"I can't find my notes." Suna groaned.

"Seriously? You're such a dumbass Suna, why did I get stuck with you as a partner?" Akari said agitatedly.

"Thanks, I appreciate being called a dumbass." He said sarcastically, "At least I-" He stopped mid-sentence.

"What?" Akari asked.

"I just realized... I texted you my notes to check over yesterday."

"Oh yeah." She sighed, "I forgot to look over them. They were probably correct though."

"No stupid." Suna hit his forehead with his palm, "It's fine that you forgot, but what I mean is that you have them on your phone."

"Oh I see." Akari said, then noticed Suna's expectant face, "Why are you looking at me like that?" She growled.

"Well can I borrow it so I can copy down my notes?" Suna was getting frustrated. How dumb was she?

"Can't you wait until you get home?" She whined. Suna shook his head and she finally gave in, "Fine. You better not take long, I don't have much battery left." She reluctantly handed Suna the phone.