Chapter 25

Suna held the phone in one hand while copying down the notes with the other. After a bit of time had passed, (Y/N), who had been hidden behind a bookshelf watching them, signaled to Osamu. The boy adjusted his hat, making sure to tuck in all of his grey hair. By just looking at him, you couldn't tell which twin he was. It was time for Osamu to put his acting skills to the test.

Akari was absorbed in the paper she was writing on when out of nowhere someone burst into the library.

"Akari!" A boy wearing a hat exclaimed, running towards her table. It was one of the twins, 'Definitely Atsumu.' Akari thought to herself, since Osamu was never this noisy.

"Come here!" Atsumu (a.k.a Osamu) grabbed her arm and tugged her along with him, "I've got to show you something!" His voice sounded convincingly like his brother's.

"Why are you wearing a hat? You never wear hats." She said, looking weirded out.

"Oh- uhh, my hair was really crazy for some reason so I decided that a hat would make my life a lot easier." He said, giving an Atsumu-like wink. It almost even convinced (Y/N), who was peeking over at the scene.

Before Akari could answer, Osamu dragged her out of the library, which was (Y/N)'s cue to come out of hiding. She pulled up a chair next to Suna, who had the phone in hand. They began to scroll through the photos and videos on Akari's camera roll. They didn't know how much time Osamu could buy them so it was important to find and delete the video as fast as they could.

The majority of pictures were just selfies and other random things. They searched intensely, but still were unable to locate the video.

"Wait, we should scroll down to around the time Atsumu started spending time with Akari. So that would be maybe... based on what Osamu said... just over a month ago?" (Y/N) pointed out, trying to do the math in her head. 

Suna kept scrolling until the timeline seemed about right. (Y/N) was scanning the screen when something caught her eye, it was a video that was 2 minutes and 14 seconds long. The small video icon showed a blond boy, which (Y/N) immediately recognized as Atsumu. Suna had seemed to spot it as well.

He moved his thumb over it, as if he was going to press and play it, but (Y/N) nudged him and shook her head. Though she was extremely curious, it was better off if they didn't watch it, for Atsumu's sake. If it could ruin his reputation, then it was probably something he would not want people watching, especially his friends.

Suddenly, an angry voice could be heard from down the hall, startling Suna and causing him to fumble and drop the phone.

"What kind of stupid prank are you trying to play?" It was Akari.

(Y/N) frantically scrambled to pick up the phone, which had landed underneath Suna's chair.

"Sorry Akari. I thought it would be, um, funny." They heard Osamu, as the voices grew closer.

"Seriously Osamu? You haven't tried to pretend to be me since middle school." Another boy's voice said, it was Atsumu. 'Shit.' (Y/N) thought, Osamu and Akari must've run into the real Atsumu. They sounded as if they were only meters away from the library entrance, meaning that in a few seconds, Suna and (Y/N) would be caught.

She grasped the phone in her hands and in one quick motion, she selected the video and deleted it.

Beginning to set the phone down, (Y/N) began to sigh in relief but was interrupted by Suna, "Wait! You forgot the Recently Deleted folder," he hissed in panic. (Y/N)'s eyes widened and she swiped furiously through the phone, until she found the folder, deleting any last traces of the video.

Akari, Atsumu, and Osamu rounded the corner to see Suna at the table, sitting with (Y/N) who was pointing at his paper.

"No Suna, you wrote this wrong." (Y/N) explained, "You have to do it like this." She grabbed his pencil and corrected his sheet of paper.

"What are you doing here?" Akari asked, in a harsh, suspicious tone.

(Y/N) looked up and faked a confused look on her face, "Me? I was walking by and I noticed that Suna was working on his English project, so I sat down to check it out. Thank goodness I did because he made A LOT of errors." She said innocently, "I was just helping him fix his mistakes."

"Well I'm his project partner, so you can leave." Akari hissed at (Y/N), "And you too." She said, turning to Osamu.

(Y/N) shrugged and stood up, trailing behind Osamu who was already exiting out the doors of the library, leaving Suna and Atsumu to deal with Akari. They walked in silence until they were out of earshot, then Osamu spun to face (Y/N).

"Did you guys do it?!" His voice was full of apprehension.

She paused dramatically as Osamu waited expectantly.

"Yes!" She burst out.

Osamu's face lit up and they exchanged an excited high-five.

"What happened when you left with Akari?" She asked.

"Well, everything was fine at first and she completely bought into my Atsumu act. I had told her that there was a surprise for her and she followed me down the hall willingly. But when we turned the corner at the end of the hall, we ran into the real Atsumu. Akari absolutely freaked out on me, and on the other hand Atsumu was just confused. So she turned around and walked back towards the library, yelling at me the whole way." Osamu explained.

"Yikes," (Y/N) cringed, "But I'm so glad Atsumu can finally get rid of her now!" she jumped up and down in delight.

Osamu nodded and they headed towards the gymnasium, where the boys would have their practice in half an hour. Atsumu and Suna would likely leave the library soon so that they wouldn't be late.

"By the way," Osamu said, "What was the video?"

"We never looked. If Atsumu wants to tell us he will, so out of respect, we decided not to play the video. Plus there wasn't really time to. We probably would have been caught if we had spent the time watching it." She spoke without looking up.

"Wow, you have some real self-restraint. I would have watched without a second thought. But then again, he is my twin so I would obviously want to know what he did." Osamu said, his brow furrowed in thought.

They were almost at the gymnasium and (Y/N) stopped, "I think I should go home now. You and Suna can tell Atsumu that you deleted the video after practice."

She took a step to leave, but Osamu held her back, "Wait. Come watch our practice. Since you're "sick" and had to miss your training, you can probably stay late for individual practice after the boy's team is done. Plus, we are ending early today."

"Actually..." (Y/N) brightened up, "That's a great idea!"

"Then you can tell Atsumu yourself that he doesn't need to worry about Akari anymore. I think you should do it, you came up with the plan and everything." Osamu pointed out.

"I guess so. Then I'll meet you inside the gym in a few minutes, I gotta go grab my volleyball gear." (Y/N) gave him a thumbs up and took off.