Verse 59: For You!

The following morning,

"Aah, finally. Start of summer vacation." Kotaro lies face down on his bed.

"Kotaro nii-chan! Your birthday is in a few days!" Tsukkun enters the room and jumps on Kotaro.

"You remembered, Tsukkun." Kotaro pats his little brother's head.

"Of course, nii-chan!" Tsukkun hugs his big brother.

Outside the door, Fuutarou overhears this.

"I might get him something for his birthday." Fuutarou immediately calls one of the quints to ask for help.

Over at a nearby cafe,

"What do you need help with, Uesugi-san?" Yotsuba asks.

"Kotaro's birthday is in a few days. I want to get him something."

"I see... wait, let me make a call." Yotsuba steps outside and calls Miku.

"What do you guys need?" Miku says.

"A gift for Kotaro. His birthday is in a few days. Do you know what he would like? Since you're his girlfriend and all?"

"Wait... Kotaro's birthday..? In a few days? I haven't gotten him anything yet!" Miku thought to herself.

"Kotaro would probably like something related to music..." Miku says.

"Okay, Miku! Thank you!" Yotsuba hangs up.

"Miku said Akashiro-san would like something related to music."

"I see... Well then, let's go get something for him." Fuutarou says.

At a music store in the mall...

"Hmm... what will I get..." Fuutarou looks around.

"Uesugi-san! Akashiro-san would probably like this, right? You should buy this!" Yotsuba grabs an electric guitar on display.

"Heck no. I don't have the money." Fuutarou says.

"What about this?" Yotsuba points at a guitar pick near the counter. Fuutarou then asks for its price.

"Yes, that's perfect! Thank you, Yotsuba!" Fuutarou grabs Yotsuba's hands.

"Uh... well... you're welcome... you can let go of my hands now..." Yotsuba says, her face turning red.