Verse 74: Fun, Part 2

"Hmm... What should I sing..." Ichika looks at the list of songs. Suddenly, Miku takes the mic from her and chooses a song.

"Hey-"

"I wanna sing." Miku says, before selecting Centimeter by the peggies.

Everyone gives her a round of applause.

"That was great." Keiji says.

"Yeah, Miku-san! You sang it perfectly!" Hikaru says enthusiastically.

"That's our Miku!" Yotsuba shouts.

"You're a really good singer, Miku!" Itsuki says.

"Hey, wanna sing it with us next time?" Kotaro asks and smiles at her.

"S-sure..." Miku replies, flustered.

"Alright, I guess it's my turn to sing." Ichika takes the mic and selects a song.

She then starts singing Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran.

"What's with you and english songs..?" Nino asks.

After the song,

"English songs help me with my accents! Can't be a good actress without being able to change your accent!" Ichika smiles.

They then see Hikaru sniffling on the side of the room.

"A-are you okay?" Ichika asks.

"Y-yes... I didn't understand a thing, but it was beautiful!" Hikaru says, wiping the tears off his eyes.

"Ichika, you have a really good singing voice." Miku says.

"Hey, hasn't Fuutarou been awfully quiet recently?" Yotsuba asks, before looking at Fuutarou.

"Hmm..." Yotsuba stares. Suddenly, Fuutarou snores loudly.

"How can he fall asleep at a time like this?" Kotaro asks, slightly embarrassed.

"I wanna sing too..." Hikaru says, sniffling.

"Okay..?" Ichika hands the mic to Hikaru.

Hikaru then sings Lost Stars by Adam Levine, though it wasn't the greatest.

"It was... alright, I guess?" Kotaro says, scratching his head.

"Uh... it was, how should I put it... not quite pleasant." Ryuji says.

"Your pronunciation was off, Hikkun. That's alright! That means I'll have to teach you!" Ichika holds Hikaru's hand.

"Wait... Hikkun?" Kotaro says.

"What?" The couple looks at him, confused.

"What's with the weird nickname?!" He laughs out loud. Suddenly, Ichika hits Kotaro's head.

"What do you mean by weird?" Ichika looks at him with a menacing glare.