Chapter 6

Daichi sat down on Sugawara's bed and smiled. Sugawara looked up sleepily and smiled, glad he was finally there. "Hey."

"Hey. I thought you sounded tired on the phone."

"Heh… a little."

Daichi nodded and paused. His eyes scanned the room, noting the placement of his sweater. "Do you wear it a lot?"

"Hm?" Sugawara turned and spotted the sweater. He smiled and got up. He picked it up and slipped it on. "It's still soft and smells nice... Still big too."

Daichi laughed and leaned back, plopping down on the comforters. "It looks good on you."

Sugawara blushed and smiled. Daichi was always so kind. Sugawara laid down next to him and smiled. "Thank you."

"Of course." Daichi closed his eyes. "You know, I still haven't heard about that prank you did."

"Ah right. I haven't had time to do it."

"Well when you do, go ahead and tell me."

"Don't worry, I will." Sugawara yawned, stretching his arms up. Daichi looked over and quickly took advantage of this. He attacked Sugawara's sides, tickling him. Sugawara cried out, laughing loudly.

"Surrender." Sugawara cried out again, squirming and giggling. Daichi grabbed Sugawara's leg and attacked his foot.

"Wait no-! I'll kick you if you do that!"

"Trust me, you won't." Daichi pinned Sugawara's other leg down with his arm. He continued to tickle him mercilessly, watching him as he squirmed and screamed, laughing loudly.

"I'm going to piss myself! Dai stop!"

Daichi let go and laughed loudly. "Don't piss yourself… jesus Christ Suga."

Sugawara caught his breath, occasionally giggling. Daichi eased off of Sugawara and laid back down. Sugawara turned on his side and laughed again. "That… was really fun."

"You made it hilarious." Daichi ruffled his hair. "As always."

Daichi was a great person. Sugawara smiled and hummed. He closed his eyes and put his head down on Daichi's chest. Daichi was warm. Daichi rubbed his back gently, noting him being calm.

"You okay?"

"I am." Sugawara smiled. Daichi was so caring. He liked this. Because now he had a reason for his heart to beat fast without freaking out. "Don't move away quite yet."

"Wasn't planning on it." Daichi stated. For a moment he paused, still rubbing Sugawara's back. "You know, your nickname kinda sounds like Sugar."

"And?"

"What if I called you Sugar?"

Sugawara laughed softly. "That's awfully sweet but I'm alright. Suga and Koushi are fine."

"I've never called you by your first name before though."

"No one is stopping you."

"True." Daichi laughed. "Alright Koushi."

Sugawara blushed and laughed again. "Now that's different."

"Hm?"

"It's my first time hearing you say my first name." Sugawara looked up and smiled. "It's kinda nice."

"Pfft. Thanks."

"Anytime." Daichi smiled down at him, pure affection in his eyes. "You seem really tired Suga."