Chapter 13

The neighbor nodded and grabbed his phone. "I'll call an ambulance."

"They didn't believe me." Daichi whispered. Sugawara whined loudly. Daichi's heart broke at the pitiful sound. Sugawara was in pain.

"If they don't think I'm right then I'll rush you three to the hospital." Daichi nodded and sat down. He held Sugawara close, kissing the side of his head.

"If your mom gets mad at you, tell her to yell at me instead."

"I won't let her yell at you."

"It's okay, really." Daichi winced as Sugawara wheezed again, shivering. "Oh God…"

Sirens came closer and Sugawara was taken away. Daichi and Asahi got into the neighbor's car and were taken to the hospital as well. Daichi called his mother, explaining what had happened. She was with them soon enough, holding both of the nervous boys.

"Shhhh. Shhhh. He's okay. It's okay." She whispered and eased them up, drying their tears. She smiled sadly. "It's okay."

"I want to see him."

"Okay. Asahi, come on sweetheart. It's okay." She grabbed his hand. Not weird for her to be holding a highschool boy's hand. Well since he was crying it looked more normal. She lead them upstairs and they stepped into Sugawara's room.

He was unconscious, IV and feeding tube hooked up to him. Daichi hurried to the bed and peered at him. He held up one of Sugawara's thinned arms and looked at the ID bracelet.

"What does it say?" Asahi questioned.

"Bulimia." Daichi turned around. "What does that mean?"

Daichi's mother was frozen, worried. "Please don't tell me you found vomit in the toilet."

"I did. Mom what does that mean?"

She sighed. "Oh good Lord… okay... It means he throws up deliberately to make himself loose weight…"

Daichi gasped. "Mom, feel of his ribs."

"I know. I won't." She walked to the bed and felt of Sugawara's forehead. "He's burning up…"

"Doesn't that hurt him?"

"It does."

"Oh no."

Daichi turned around and tilted his head. "Asahi? Are you okay?"

"I think I'M going to be sick."

Daichi's mother hurried him to the bathroom. So Asahi's weak stomach had gotten to him. Daichi sighed, trying to figure out what to do.

"Mm!" Daichi looked over and his eyes widened. Sugawara's brows had furrowed and he had started moving, in distress.

"Suga?" Sugawara began shaking, crying. "Oh no…" Daichi wrapped his arms around Sugawara and rubbed his back and shoulders. "Shhhh…"

Sugawara jolted awake, sobbing. "I-I'm cold!"

"Okay, it's okay." Daichi whispered. He took off the jacket he'd put on earlier and slipped it on Sugawara, zipping it up. Sugawara kept crying, his stomach twisting again.

Daichi's mother walked in, easing Asahi into a chair. "Oh no..."

"Why am I here?! I don't understand!" Daichi hesitated, not knowing if he'd upset Sugawara anymore. "I-I'm scared."

"Okay." Shinju stepped forward and held Sugawara. "I need you to take a deep, deep breath and then hold it for a moment. Can you do that for me?"

"No…"