3. daily

Damien

My life hasn't always been easy. Even my childhood, I spent running, hiding, and escaping killing sprees. People think that being the son of a Mafia Boss is cool and all, that is until you become the target.

Growing up, my father showed me everything I needed to know in order to become successful in this industry. I struggled a lot to become as cold and hard-core like I am now, but I've been raised that way since I was a little boy.

At the age of five, my father showed me how to use a gun in case I ever had to protect myself. How did I manage to do that without killing myself? I have no fucking idea. I might've had bodyguards around me 24/7, but father always argued that I needed to know how to handle one just in case.

Everything about my childhood was rough. There were days I found myself wanting to be nothing like my father. I wanted to be a normal boy. Go to school at a public place, makes friends, ride my bike around the neighborhood, but that was impossible to do so without running the risk of putting a bullet through my heart.

Even if I wanted nothing to do with this, I had no choice given that I was an only child. When enemies found out about me, my life became tragic. It was more like the game of 'hide and go seek'. Every time my location got leaked, I'd have to hide again and wait to be seek again in order to move.

I was 13 when some fuck tried kidnapping me for ransom. It was the scariest thing I went through as a kid. I was barely a teenager and yet, that was the first time I ever killed somebody. It caught them off guard that I was strapped. Of course, what 13 year old would be?

"Dispara y mata Damien", my father's voice echoed through my mind. (Shoot and kill.)

A lot of risks come with this job besides the pleasure and gruesome scenes of skinning people like a wild animal. I had the power of the world at the palm of my hands, because if you disobey the boss, you die with the snap of my fingers.

Killing became a hobby by the time I was 14. I was used to seeing my father butcher people like they were pieces of meat, killing people like they were targets at a shooting range, and kidnapping like it was legal. My eyes have seen things no one has, but then again it made me the thick skinned man I am today.

I no longer fear risking my life every time I walk out my house. I've accepted that this fate was made to be given to me. I accepted that I am the man with the bullseyes tattooed behind his head by his enemies. After my father was killed, I knew he wouldn't want all this hard work to be thrown away like garbage but be mended into something better. Something powerful, so that's exactly what I did.

I expanded all over the US, Mexico, and some Caribbean Islands like Dominican Republic, Bahamas, and Jamaica. I'm the most powerful boss to date, running the world's largest Mafia.

I'm unfucking touchable.

Of course that has never stopped people from trying to fulfill the deed of having my head hanging over their fireplace in victory, and today is the perfect example of the shit I put up with on the daily.

Welcome to The Daily life of Damien De La Torre.

In this episode, we find out what happens with you fuck with someone money and/or business. Please sit back and enjoy the blood.

It wasn't my plan to murder these fucks tonight anyways. I simply came to drink, check up on Jorge and the business, but as I mentioned earlier, this is the daily life of Damien. The one with the bullseye remember?

The clock struck 3am, and I finally had enough of the drunk people and the zoo animal yelling coming from the crowd. I decide to call it a night, leaving everything else up to Jorge to deal with for the next hour. I'm hovering by the back door with all my bodyguards when I stumble upon Rose. She's struggling to keep her wasted friend upright against her side.