4. real name

Esmeralda

The rays of sunlight, threaten to peak through the sheer curtains later on that morning. Since no one stays in the guest bedroom, I haven't really thought about changing them, but now I just might.

When i open my eyes, the light blinds me and I turn my head, making sure to face away from the window. Camila's snores are as loud as can be, making it impossible to fall back asleep.

The night way already sleepless. Between taking care of my hung over friend and putting the club thoughts behind me, which was impossible, sleep was the last thing on my mind.

Cyan eyes and his bodyguard kept creeping into my mind. I couldn't help but get a dreadful feeling in the pit of my stomach that they aren't exactly the good kind of guys.

Of course thinking of cyan eyes, brings back the images of him, most importantly his eyes. Those hypnotizing eyes that I wrongfully got lost in a couple of times, but I couldn't help it. His body built like some kind of Greek god. Zeus. That's exactly who he reminded me of except, the dangerous and powerful vibes he gave me didn't match Zeus' personality.

Zeus was in charge of the Greek gods, but he wasn't dark like cyan eyes was. He was more bold and cocky, as for mystery man, I don't know. He seemed dark, immortal, like his soul was dead.

Hades. Yes. We will go with that nickname. Seems more fitting, don't you think? The way the gunshots went flying through the club, I saw him head towards them. Head towards death instead of running away from it.

Hades.

I still don't know the whole story about what happened last night but I wish I knew. I wish I knew that Hades and his bodyguard, who told me his name was Julio after bothering him so fucking much, were safe. It's the least I can do. They did kind of help save my life. Our lives.

I cover my head with the blanket, critically trying to find myself at peace for another 10 minutes of sleep, but I couldn't. I don't know why, but something seemed off about Hades and I wish I knew what the fuck it was. It feels like I have an itch to scratch until I do.

I try drifting off to sleep for the billionth time when I feel Camila's body weight crash right on top of me like a boulder. Her head strikes against mine, sending a jolt of pain around my skull.

I push her off of me and she jerks up, grabbing the side of her head in misery.

"What the fuck Camila? How do you manage to fall off a queen size bed that you had all to YOURSELF", I growl.

She grunts in response but no words escape her mouth. She leans up with her back against the bed, massaging her hand through her skull.

I get off the floor, heading towards the bathroom but Cami pushes me aside, hurling in front of the toilet. I gag, shifting my body the other direction and close the door behind me with a loud bang.

I sigh, going upstairs to my room, which is still a mess due to last nights horrible nightmare. I enter my cold room, carefully walking around the pieces of glass and making my way over to the walk-in closet. I pull both white wooden doors open, revealing the huge room. The other side of the doors are black, along with all four walls. I designed this room all by myself with the help of some people from my father's company, but I have to say I loved how it turned out.

I walk over to the clothing section of my closet. Everything organized by color ranging from brightest to dark. I guess you can say I suffer from a little OCD when it comes to clothes.

I decide to go with a red, floral, off the shoulder crop top and white jeans. I grab some jewelry from the black glass case that's in the middle. It reminds me of a jewelry store almost. How the rings, necklaces, bracelets and earrings are all laid out on a cushion in a glass case, with bright golden lights illuminating them.