After Curfew

"Hi love," Harry sang throwing his arms over Draco's shoulders from behind. Draco groaned, turning around as Harry jumped off him.

He was walking back from Dinner with Pansy and Blaise, who had paused and turned around after hearing Harry's voice.

Hermione and Ron were approaching from behind as well, confusion plastered on their faces.

Neither had told their friends why they had missed half a day of lessons, or what had happened between them, not that they hadn't been pestered with repeated questions.

Draco pulled Harry under his arm and moved forward towards Pansy and Blaise, while Hermione and Ron hurried to join them.

"What in Merlins name is going on," Ron asked with a furrowed brow.

Draco smirked and pulled Harry towards him, placing a sloppy kiss on his cheek. He paused by the boys ear, "meet me by the potions classroom after curfew."

Harry nodded subtly but the other four were too in shock to notice.

Suddenly Pansy let out a squeal, "Finally, oh when and where, I need all the details,"

Blaise frowned, "Huh,"

"They got together you thick idiot, they got together," She danced on the spot, the only one matching her excitement was Hermione, who's hands where clamped over her mouth.

"Alright, shows over, let's go, i'll give you the details later" Draco kissed Harry again before grabbing Pansys hand and dragging her off down the hall, with Blaise dawdling behind them, "See you later Ry," he called over his shoulder.

Harry smirked and started back to the dorm while Hermione scampered beside them, "He calls you Ree, oh that's so cute,"

"Calm down Mione," Harry groaned, blushing red but his sparkling green eyes made it hard for him to hide his joy.

Harry stood impatiently by the Snape's door, still in his school robes since he had been too excited to change. He hadn't been been able to study or even think straight for that matter, so he had been happy when he could finally slip out of the common room after curfew. Now looking back he wished he had waited. Draco still wasn't here yet and he had no idea where Filch was, there was also a slight unsettling breeze flowing through the hallway, causing Harry to shudder everytime. He leant against the wall, sticking to the shadows and trying to be as small as possible while he listened for any sort of sound. Suddenly there were footsteps. Muffled at first but growing quickly louder, Harry froze, his heart thumping. He looked around for a place to hide only to find nothing off the sort and sighed, already to surrender to the Friday detention he was going to get.

Later that week as Harry sat in one of the many detentions he had received he wished it was Filch that came round the corner and that all he got was a Friday detention but instead it was Draco.

"Harry," Draco hissed, pausing by the potions door. Harry had moved back to the corner and apparently his disguise in the shadows had worked rather well, "I'm here," he whispered back.

"Oh thank god you actually came," Draco sighed as Harry walked towards him, "Anyway let's not talk here, come," and in one motion he pulled Harry inside the potions classroom.

It was dark and cold, the desks had been cleared and there was a circle of chairs in the center. Draco frowned at them, wondering what their next class could entail that envolved them to be sitting in a circle. Harry however didn't seem to notice, "What the hell, if Snape finds us here, i'm dead."

"He won't, he never comes down here at night, I come here whenever I can't sleep and I've never seen him," Draco said waving off Harry's questions.