Golden

starting to name these after songs cause i'm quirky

Harry was rather angry when he found out that he had eaten all the bacon yesterday for breakfast and he immediately owled Sirius about it, not that he got any response.

So once again, after cleaning himself up, he moped around the house. He had tried for a while to gain Draco's attention but the blonde boy was rather invested in the drawing he was working on and eventually told Harry to bugger off.

Harry, now bored and alone, as he had reminded Draco many times, resorted to going back to the attic. No one was home and he doubted Draco would come looking for any time soon.

So it was that he began to climb the stairs, humming a soft tune as he approached the unlocked door. He was about to slip the lock from the door when he heard the musical tune of a bird singing the same song as him.

He turned and hurried down the stairs to the next landing where a window sat open and on that window sat an enfingo bird, a rainbow bird, know to muggles as a parrot. Hermione had told him about it while he was studying for his magical creatures exam. It is known only to the wizarding world for repeating what it hears and drawing the listener to its nest. Only then it begins to sing it's killing song. Rather gruesome for a pretty, little bird.

He shooed it away and slammed the window shut, glancing down at the rather appealing back garden, that was luckily inside the protective wards.

In the moment he forget about the attic and instead stole a bar of chocolate from Remus's stash, hidden in a hollowed our book in his bedroom and huffed his way to the back garden.

Maybe if he had remembered the attic and decided to take a look would he have seen the piles of books and papers. Or to word it better, he would not have seen and instead he would of sat and wondered where on earth they could of gone.

But alas, now he walking out the back door and he was surprised to find a small pool dug out of the grass, it was surrounded by an old stone wall and a few out of place, plastic loungers that sat in the shrubby grass.

He flopped down on one, placing his glass of water and chocolate bar on the small table and after ripping off his shirt, he lay back, basking in the midday sun.

He chuckled when a small butterfly flew over and landed on his finger. He decided to name it Darcy, and Darcy sat with him for a while as he tanned under the rays of warm light until she flew away.

With a happy sigh he reached out for his water, moving his hand around, only to find that it was just out of reach.

"Accio water," he joked, holding out his hand and snorting at his own dark humor.

He was about to pull his hand away when he felt something cool and glass slam into it and he closed it to a fist.

He heart jolted and he slowly but surely turned his head to find the glass of water in his hand. He dropped it and it landed on the grass, spilling its contents.

"What the fuck," he murmured, he had never been able to do that, he didn't even know if Flitwick could perform wandless magic like that.

Standing up, he pointed his hand at the fence, "STUPEFY."

It was more of a warm glow that left his hand than a sharp spell. Like a field of magic that shot from his palm and took out anything in its path.

"Bloody Merlin," he gasped, spinning around to point at his top, "Incendio."

His top lit on fire, sizzling in flames.

"Finite Incantatem," A panicked voice rained over Harry's flurry of actions and yet the boy still wasn't done.

"Harry what the-," Draco started.

"Expelliarmus," he said and surely enough Draco wand flew into his hand, where he firmly grasped it, in love with the feeling of the wood in his hand, even if it wasn't his own.

"DID YOU SEE THAT, DID YOU SEE THAT DRACO," Harry finally exploded, dropping Draco's wand and rushing forward to wrap his arms around the boy.

"Bloody hell Haz," Draco said with wide eyes, "Just... what."

"Come on, I need to get my wand," Harry celebrated as he ran into the house.

Draco stood still on the grass, staring at the ashes of Harry's t-shirt and the spilled water on the ground.

"How on earth."

He never thought he'd admit to being slightly scared of the small raven haired boy.

He kept his distance until the adults returned home. Sirius with a fresh pack of bacon in his hand.

Draco stood outside Harry's closed bedroom door, palms rubbing together nervously, wincing every time something smashed and was then put back together.

"What the hell," Remus frowned, glancing at the door then back at Draco's and raising his eyebrows.

Fortunately the door open to reveal Harry with his wand and a wide grin.

"I got my magic back and it's like really cool," Harry exclaimed, rocking on the balls of his feet.

"You- what how but the healers said that it, what-," Sienna gaped, dumbfounded.

"Guess i'm just special, ooh is that bacon," he beamed, "accio bacon," he spoke without his wand and the bacon packet shot into his hand, which once again confused everyone.

"I can do it wandless as well."

No one had seen Harry this happy in ages, it was like he was 13 again, just a carefree boy who only cared about bacon and Draco of course.

"What did you say to him," Sirius whispered to Draco as Harry pranced off towards the kitchen.

"It's what he did more like," Harry called back, causing a pink blush to ravage Draco's face.

Well.... honestly no comment cause i dunno what the fuck is going on but lol i have an explanation but it might not be explained for a while so just have faith in me 🧚🏻✨