Visitors of Friends And Foes

CHECK OUT MY NEW ONESHOT BOOK

"They'll be fine," Harry spoke quietly in Draco's ear as the door closed.

Draco sighed and stepped back, picking up Marks jumper from the floor and hugging it to himself, "Yeah I hope so."

Harry glanced at the door, wondering wether to go after them or look after Draco, but eventually he decided to stay.

"Come on, I have something for you," he smiled heading back to their room with Draco following.

Draco sat down on the bed blankly as Harry went rummaging through his drawers. Finally he closed it with an 'a ha' and turned around.

He held his closed fist out to Draco and slowly opened to reveal a large necklace, laced with at least a dozen shells Harry had picked up at the beach.

Harry slipped it over Draco's head as the blonde boy grinned, "Thanks Haz."

"I can make you more if you want," Harry added excitedly, "look," he said as he turned back around and grabbed a box filled with shells and string.

"I'd love that," Draco smiled subconsciously as he reached out to his bedside table and grabbed one of many books.

"What's that," Harry asked as Draco skimmed his eyes over the back.

"A book," Draco answered cockily.

"Yeah but what book," Harry rolled his eyes, snuggling up to Draco as he began threading his necklace.

"I found a large collection up stairs and this one had a whole series, it's called," he paused, flipping the book over in his hand, "The Famous Five."

Harry chuckled, "Can you read it me."

Draco smirked, "Course," he answered, flipping it open, although he paused at the first page.

"Hey Harry, you might wanna look at this," He spoke quickly and Harry's head shot up as Draco handed him the book.

Five On A Treasure Island
Enid Blyton

To my darling James, love you always
and forever xx
Lily

Harry paused, staring at the words, "My parents," he breathed out, handing it back to Draco, "read it... please."

Draco gave a small smile and turned the page. Harry necklace sat forgotten as he moved and laid his head on Draco chest.

"'Mother have you heard about our summer holidays yet,?' Said Julian from the breakfast table," Draco read and Harry closed his eyes, feeling the vibration of Draco's chest.

They read for a quarter of an hour, Harry drifting in an out of sleep as Draco spoke softly.

They would of kept reading for hours if a knock at the front door hadn't interrupted them. They paused and carefully stood up.

Any of the others had keys and wouldn't have knocked.

Both the boys drew their wands and Draco glanced through the key hole and frowned, "Shit it's professor Snape."

Harry quickly opened the door, keeping his wand drawn. Snape looked like a mess, there was a long gash across his face and he was walking with a limp.

"Harry, please," Snape begged, and Harry opened the door letting him in.

He moved inside and collapsed on the couch as Harry and Draco exchanged looks.

"Professor what happened," Harry asked, crouching down in front of the couch.

"I need to go back there Harry, please, take my hand," he reached out and Harry edged back.

He grabbed for Harry's arm again and Harry stood up stumbling back, as Draco moved hurriedly around, next to Harry, and drew his wand discretely.

"But Harry you trust me, your mother loved me," Snape was sounding crazy now as he stood up, "Just take my hand."

"Why," Harry quizzed, stepping slightly behind Draco.

"To dissaperate back to Hogwarts of course," Snape insisted.

"You can't dissaperate into Hogwarts," Draco said softly, surveying the man in front of him curiously.

"I know that you stupid boy," Snape snapped and Draco's eyes went wide.

"Maybe you should sit down," Draco suggested quietly.

At this Snape reached for his wand and was about to aim it at Draco but Harry was faster.

"PROTEGO," He yelled and a shield flew up before them, sending Snape stumbling back as his spell rebounded.

"DRACO MOVE," Harry yelled as his shield fell and Draco dived behind the couch.

Snape swung his wand again and Harry blocked it forcefully.

"This isn't Snape," Draco called out as he crawled to his feet.

"Yeah no shit dumbass," Harry called back, slashing his wand down repeatedly.

Snape didn't answer, he was too busy knocking away spells from both boys.

"Incarcerous," Harry yelled quickly, and the spell hit Snape in the lower stomach, quickly wrapping him up with thick ropes.

"Expelliarmus," Draco quickly added and his wand flew to the other side of the room, neither boy paying it attention.

Harry gabbed onto Draco's arm as they stepped forward carefully, kicking Snape onto his back.

"Stupid boys," He spat as his skin began to quiver. It was the weirdest thing either boy had ever seen.

It looked like maggots, creeping under his skin as it waved and moved, squirming.

And then his left hand began to fade to dust right before their eyes, travelling up to his shoulder as his face reformed.

And on the ground before them laid Lucius Malfoy.

Draco made a noise from his throat as he jumped back and Lucius chuckled.

"Where's Snape," Harry growled, crouching down and pressing his wand into Lucius's throat.

"He's dead," Lucius smirked.

Harry pushed his wand forward and Lucius coughed, gasping for breath, "Where is he," Harry snapped.

"I was in his head but he was too hard to control, so i killed him, months ago, he knew he was going to die," Lucius paused and his smirk widened, "He tried to redeem himself before i killed him and you cried to him like a little boy."

"Pugnas," Harry yelled and Lucius was slapped across the face, "That's bullshit, he was teaching our classes."

"Oh you naive boy, I thought you would of learned something in the dog house of a school," Lucius laughed again.

Harry bit his lip.

Then suddenly the fireplace flared green and Alastor Moody appeared.

He paused, staring at Lucius on the ground and Harry standing over him.

"I'll take it from here," was all he managed to say.