Impromptu Quidditch

I might cry if i get 100 followers holy merlin

Also i had to pull out book Ginny cause the movies ruined her!

Christmas dinner went as well as it could of gone.

Harry, Hermione and Ron sat at one end of the table, talking quietly, leaving Draco to sit between Sirius and Remus at the other end.

The conversation was getting rowdier as more food was consumed. The Wealsey boys, apart from Ron, we're arguing profusely with Ginny over who knows what and the adults were cackling as they reminisced over old memories.

Draco grit his teeth and tapped his foot softly on the ground, pushing down the panic rising like bile in his chest as he strained his ears to hear what Harry was talking about.

There was something about the way he was talking so intently that made Draco desperate to hear, although all he could catch were a few strays; magic, merlin, bloody powerful, goodness harry, that's sick mate can you show me.

With the last statement from Ron just before Harry raised his voice slightly, "Um Mrs Weasley, may we be excused from the table."

Draco looked up at him but his eyes didn't even flutter back in the same direction , so he dropped his gaze again as Molly granted them permission and the golden trio stood up, heading outside.

Draco felt Remus tap his knee under the table and he glanced up to see the older man giving him a soft smile, "How about a christmas treat," he spoke softly.

Draco gave a quick smile and shrugged as Remus stood up from the table, "Molly, where do you keep the mead."

"Cupboard above the sink," Fred and George spoke at the same time, pausing periodicals from their argument with Ginny.

"FRED, GEORGE," Molly snapped as Ginny snickered and Draco could even feel a small smirk lifting his cheeks.

"Thanks boys," Remus hid his grin as he reached for a bottle and a couple glasses, although his amusement was rather obvious in his voice.

"Who's up for a drink," Remus asked as he brought back the bottle and handed everyone a glass, including Ginny who grinned at him.

"Me first," Sirius grabbed at the bottle of mead which Remus pulled away from his reach.

"Greedy," He teased as Sirius pouted.

Remus poured his glass and began to pass it around, starting with Draco, who poured a heaping glass before Remus snatched it away and continued to pass it down.

By the time Sirius had poured his own glass and conversations had restarted, Draco had almost finished his own and he reached for the mead which Remus snatched away.

"Here," Remus muttered, pouring Draco a normal sized glass himself, "Let's not get too drunk."

Draco rolled his eyes, almost snorting at his underestimated alcohol tolerance.

"Oh for gods sake, you don't even play anymore, the new firebolt models are worse than the ones before, it's all scam," Draco listened intently as Ginny argued with Fred and George.

"You should hear everyone in Diagonal Alley," Fred stated.

"They love them," George added.

"The ickles don't shut up about them," Fred shot again before Ginny could speak.

"I'm about to play for the bloody Holyhead Harpies, I think I know more about brooms then 'ickle kids'," Ginnys voice raised slightly as she got frustrated.