✧ Tattoos ✧

Edit; Hello! Obviously, looking back, these first few oneshots are not my best work in any form, shape, or way. Realistically, I dislike a lot of the earlier ones in here, but, I do promise that they improve further in. I won't be deleting any, or editing, as I guess it shows my progress as a writer, in some sense. Just. Don't take these first few seriously, they... suck. Xo, Mikes.

---

Prompt:  You and your partner decided to get matching tattoos. Since you've had them, you have noticed that they turn warm when your partner is happy and cool when they're sad or angry. Your partner is away for the weekend and your tattoo is really starting to burn... what's happening?

"Babe, you know what would be totally rad?"

"Hm?"

"If we got matching tattoos!"

Gerard did a double take and furrowed his eyebrows at his boyfriend, his mouth open in confusion.

"Did you just ask Gerard Way, the man with a fear of needles, if he wanted to get a tattoo?"

"No, I asked Obama." Frank dead-panned, "Yes! I'm asking you!"

"Why?" 

"I thought it would be cool!"

Yep, needles are definitely cool." Gerard said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

It could be a small tattoo... you could close your eyes, and I'll be there the whole time." Frank smiled, looking at Gerard with a pleading look in his eyes.

Gerard looked at Frank helplessly, a sinking feeling in his chest telling him he shouldn't get a tattoo. I mean, one, needles. Two, that shit is is permanent! If for some reason he and Frank didn't work out, that tattoo would be a constant reminder of their relationship, plus, what if the tattoo turned out bad? Then what!?

"Please, Gerard?" Frank pleaded, pulling out his best puppy-dog eyes, "I'll do anything."

Gerard couldn't resist those damn eyes, damn it.

"Anything?" Gerard asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Anything." Frank repeated, keeping his eyes glued to Gerard's.

Frank gently sunk his teeth into his lower lip and continued giving Gerard those damn eyes, and Gerard could feel his common sense slowly dwindling away. He so badly wanted to deny the offer all together, but he couldn't bring himself to say no to Frank.

Before Gerard could second guess it, he was sighing and agreeing with a quiet mumble of defeat.

Frank instantly dropped his whole sexy-puppy-eyes act and beamed, leaping onto Gerard and embracing him tightly.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Frank squealed, nuzzling his face into Gerard's neck and peppering kisses along the way.

"Okay, okay." Gerard laughed, wrapping his arms around Frank in return, "Don't make me regret this."

"Trust me. You won't."

-

And that's how Gerard ended up in the seat of a tattoo parlor, scared shitless as the artist pulled out her ink.

"Frank, I changed my mind." Gerard said quickly, eyes wide with fear as he turned to his boyfriend, "I don't want this anymore."

"No going back now." Frank chuckled, and Gerard widened his eyes further.

Frank laughed softly and grabbed Gerard's hand, gently rubbing the back of it. It would've been soothing if Gerard wasn't so aware of the fact that he was about to have ink injected into his skin.