✧ Ripped Jeans and a Cup That You Just Downed ✧

what's up? this is inspired by the song wish you were sober by conan gray :') just a warning, a few scenes in this are kinda smutty-ish, but not really too bad or ✨explicit✨. i hope u enjoy!! xoxox

ps frank is a dick in this so feel free to yell @ him :*

----

Gerard honestly couldn't tell which of the tongues in his mouth was his.

He felt guilty of the clothed hard-on pressed against his thigh, and of his own aching within his jeans -- Frank all up against him, crowding him against the wall as hot hands roamed all over. One grappled his ass roughly, keeping him close as Frank ground against him, desperate groans escaping his moistened lips as he tangled his fingers within Gerard's scarlet locks.

Gerard hadn't meant for this to happen.

Really, he should've known that when Frank had turned to tug him into the bathroom that it would've been anything but innocent. He could taste the alcohol on the other's tongue, sharp and stinging and drowning Gerard with the null ringing within his ears telling him that this was all wrong. So wrong.

Frank's teeth dug into Gerard's lower lip, groaning as he pressed his lips harder against Gerard's -- the latter kissing back, despite his crisis fighting through the hazy film induced by the few beers he himself drank -- the bass of the party echoing in his ears along his pounding heart.

It wasn't until Frank had reached into Gerard's pants to finish the job himself, jerking him off quickly as Gerard moaned into their open mouths -- that Gerard had allowed himself to breathe, Frank finishing not soon after with a grunt against Gerard's thigh.

He slumped back against the wall, Frank following as he buried his face into Gerard's neck -- his hips twitching in short aftershocks as his hands fell to grip Gerard's hips roughly, letting out a loud breath as his Adam's apple bobbed in his throat.

"Holy shit." He breathed quietly, blinking back to gaze at Gerard, his eyes still blown with lust -- the hazel drowned out by the dark pupils expanding to take in the other teen's face.

"Shit." Gerard returned, chest heaving as he slowly recovered -- blinking up at Frank through his lashes.

"That was great, babe," Frank grinned, his words slurring in the slightest as he drunkenly nuzzled against Gerard's cheek. "Mm, you're always so good."

Gerard didn't respond, pursing his lips before Frank reeled him back in, kissing him sloppily for a few moments -- Gerard pushing him off with a slick pop, the younger of the two narrowing his eyebrows as he watched Gerard open his mouth.

"I think I've got to get going," He said quietly. "Y'know, I've got class 'n the mornin' and all..."

"Oh," Frank said, gazing down before turning back up with alit eyes. "'S alright... I'll find someone else to hang with."

"Right," Gerard said, pressing against Frank's clothed chest softly to remove the warm heat pressed against his body -- the smaller stepping away with curious lashes fluttering. "Well, um, thanks."

"Anytime," Frank slurred with a giggle, leaning against the counter in a slick attempt. "Call me sometime. I'd love to meet up again."

Gerard didn't respond verbally, only nodding as his chest tightened -- unlocking the door and twisting the handle as he left, shutting it behind him as he stepped into the hallway, sighing.

He let his gut twist with shame, as if a knife had been plunged within him -- chest heavy as the bliss from his orgasm still flitted around sparsely, although drowned out by the guilt instead.