Chapter 25

Quentin was surprised when only Oliver exited the interrogation room shortly after Jean Loring had arrived.

"Oliver, where are you going?" Quentin asked, though he had an idea.

"Take a wild guess." Oliver said.

"You sure about this? The last time you did this, it didn't end well." Quentin said.

"We both know this time will have a much different outcome." Oliver said.

"I know, I just want to be sure that you're prepared to do what needs to be done." Quentin said.

"I've been waiting for this ever since I woke up in this universe. This time, I'm going to kill Malcolm and I'm going to make sure he stays dead." Oliver said.

"Surprised Thea isn't going with you." Quentin said.

"Well for one thing, she isn't Malcolm's daughter in this reality and for another, she's here to serve as protection in case Malcolm sends another assassin here." Oliver said and Quentin nodded, honestly relieved about that, since while he and the other cops were good, they wouldn't be much of a match for a League trained assassin.

"What about the rest of the team?" Quentin asked.

"They're all heading to the bunker now." Oliver said and Quentin nodded before Oliver grabbed his arm.

"Quentin, I need you to promise me that no matter what happens, you'll make sure my mother is taken care of. As in protective custody." Oliver said and Quentin nodded.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure she's taken care of." Quentin promised and Oliver smiled at him.

"Thank you." Oliver said.

"Thank me by making sure Merlyn is never able to set off that machine that caused the decline of our city." Quentin said.

"Count on it." Oliver promised as he headed out.

"What's going on Oliver? Where's Thea?" Roy asked as the team gathered in the bunker.

"My mother just turned herself into the SCPD for her involvement in the Undertaking. Thea is at the precinct to offer protection." Oliver said.

"Oliver, it'll take more than Thea to protect your mom, since my dad isn't the only Dark Archer in this universe." Tommy said and Oliver sighed.

"Don't tell me, does he lead a guild?" Felicity asked her boyfriend.

"How'd you know?" Tommy asked.

"Because we've dealt with them before on the old Earth. In fact, they nearly killed me." Roy said.

"My dad formed the Thanatos Guild around the same time he started planning the Undertaking. They're his enforcers, in order to avoid any evidence being linked back to him." Tommy said.

"Okay then, we divide and conquer. Roy, Laurel, you two head to SCPD and back Thea up there. John, Tommy, Rene, you three are coming with me. We're taking the fight to Malcolm." Oliver said.

"The Thanatos Guild's headquarters is located underneath my dad's mansion." Tommy said.

"How many points of entry are there?" Oliver asked.

"Two points of entry. A secret elevator in the basement and a staircase in the garage, both of them well hidden. He spent years and billions of dollars building it and then taking care of anyone who knew about it besides the Guild." Tommy said.

"Okay then, we'll break into two teams. Tommy and I will take the elevator, John, you and Rene take the stairs, so we can block both exits." Oliver said.

"And what is our procedure should we encounter any guild members?" John asked.

"Eliminate with prejudice, but leave Malcolm to me. I'm the only one who's ever managed to kill him before and I'll do it and this time, I intend to make sure he stays dead." Oliver said.

"You sure you can do it?" Tommy asked.

"I've picked up a few tricks since your dad and I first locked horns. He's outmatched." Oliver said.

"I hope so." Tommy said.

"Let's suit up." Laurel said as Felicity headed to her workstation and the others moved to suit up.

"My suit isn't here." Tommy said.

"Actually, I had Cisco work this up for you." Oliver said as he nodded at Felicity, who pressed a button on the computers and a case next to Thea's suit opened to reveal a black version of Oliver's suit.

"Figured you should find a way to separate yourself from your father. Suit up." Oliver said with a grin as Tommy looked at his new suit appreciatively before going to suit up like the rest of them.