Chapter 33

"I still can't believe Waller had the nerve to abduct us." Thea said as she walked around the cell Waller had locked her and Laurel in, right as they heard alarms blare.

"Well, it sounds like we won't be locked up much longer." Laurel said with a smirk, right as the door opened to reveal Spartan and Arsenal there.

"Thank god." Thea said as she kissed her boyfriend as Laurel hugged John.

"Sorry for the delay, but Overwatch has disabled the power dampeners and you two are going to need these." Spartan said as he handed each of them a ring.

"Cisco finally cracked it. But aren't we getting out of here now?" Laurel asked.

"Not yet. Oliver, we found Thea and Laurel." Spartan said over the comms.

"Great, keep searching the detention level, I'm on my way down there now." Green Arrow said as he fired arrows mercilessly into any Argus agent that was stupid enough to get his way, since right now, he was so angry he thought he was literally seeing red.

"Okay, Ollie sounded angrier than I have heard him in years. What's going on?" Thea asked as she and Laurel slid their rings on and activated their suits.

"You two weren't the only people Waller abducted." Arsenal said.

"Who else did she take?" Black Canary asked.

"The one person Oliver would do anything for." Spartan said and Tsunami covered her mouth in shock.

"William?" she asked and Arsenal nodded.

"He and Samantha are somewhere in this facility and we're not leaving without them." Arsenal said.

"I knew Waller was crazy, but I didn't think she was that suicidal." Tsunami said.

"Come on, we need to find William before one of Waller's goons does something they'll regret. Mainly by making Oliver kill them." Spartan said as they got to work.

"Mom, are we going to be okay?" William asked his mother as they sat on the hard bench in the cell they'd been forced into after they'd been taken by whoever these people were.

"Yes sweetie, we'll be fine." Samantha said, though she sounded like she was trying to convince herself of that.

"Why did these people take us?" William asked.

"I don't know sweetheart. I don't know why they did, but we just have to hope that someone will find us." Samantha said, right as they heard someone, likely their guard yelling at someone, then they heard shots fired and then a loud thud.

"What was that?" William asked, gripping his mother's arm tightly as the door opened, but he immediately relaxed when he saw who it was.

"Whoa, you're the Green Arrow." William said.

"Are you two okay?" Green Arrow asked.

"Yeah we're fine, thanks to you." Samantha said, though she couldn't shake the feeling that there was something familiar about him.

"Let's get you both out of here." Green Arrow said as he grabbed both their hands and suddenly, both Samantha and William got massive headaches as they both got memory flashes and realized why the Green Arrow seemed so familiar.

"Oliver." Samantha said and she had to give him credit, he didn't even flinch.

"That's not my name." Green Arrow said.

"And there was a time I would've believed that. But considering that this is the third time you've saved William, that I know of at least." Samantha said, causing him to look at them.