Chapter 13

"No." Trent says from where he is lounging on the couch.

"No?" I repeat and he nods.

"No, I don't think you should go out to the falls tonight. It's not safe, and I don't need to worry about you more than I do." He says.

I raise my eyebrows getting ready to fight him, but I knew it would fall on deaf ears if I did. Getting pissed off wasn't worth it and it was too much energy.

"Who's going to the falls?!" Jase asks running into the living room looking all to excited.

"No one. I'm not letting Rebel out of the house." Trent explains flipping through the sports channels and landing on a baseball game.

"What?! Rebel should be allowed to be free. After all her name is Rebel and you would think she would be doing more of rebelling anyways." Jase goes on defense for me. Odd but not unheard of.

"I said no." Trent puts his foot down making Jase glare at him.

"And I said yes. Come on Rebel let's go." Jase grabs my arm and starts dragging me towards the door.

"What do you think you're doing Jase?" Trent yells getting up.

"I'm going with her, if I'm there you have no reason to worry. See you later alligator!" Jase calls as he opens the door before slamming it shut in front of our oldest brother's face.

I laugh as we walk over to where King and the guys along with Nadetta were gathered.

"So?" King asks from where he is sitting on his Harley leaning on the handle bars. God the muscles in his forearms looked good right now.

"He said no." I tell them and see half of their faces drop.

"And I said yes, so when we leaving?" Jase asks.

"Really? Alright, right now." Nick says getting on his bike.

"You're riding with me." Olin tells Nadetta who is all to willing to get on the back of his bike.

Jase gets on his bike and I start walking to mine when someone grabs my back pocket of my jeans stopping me from getting far.

"You're with me princess." King says making me turn to face him.

"That so?" I challenge and he nods.

"Hop on before I plant you behind me."

Deciding I don't want to make a scene in front of everyone I slide on behind him biting my lip as he laughs lighting.

"Let's go!" Jase yells steering his bike towards the road leading the way.

Everyone else rides out in front of us making me wonder why we aren't moving yet.

"What's wrong?" I ask as King gets off turning to face me.

"I forgot to do something." He tells me.

"Alright, well can it wait or-" I don't finish the sentence since King waves his hand before leaning down quickly and locking lips with me. I freeze up for a moment completely startled before I melt in to his touch.

My hands reach up going into his dark hair pulling him closer making a moan come from the back of his throat. I smile against his lips as his hands travel down from my neck to my waist settling on my hips. It would be a lie to say I hadn't thought about kissing him before. But I never thought I would leave me blushing this hard. I felt like I was being swept off my goddamn feet.

King stays bent over me for a moment with his forehead resting gently against mine. Breathing hard we stare at each other, and King's eyes are filled with an emotion I can't name.