I. The Notice Board

(A.N) quick intro to the characters :)

N) quick intro to the characters :)

KENZIE
A 16 year old girl. She has one sister, Maddie and her mom, Melissa. She is sort of new to her school and her current closest friend is Lauren. She also hangs out with Annie, Emily and Nadia. She has never had a boyfriend nor her first kiss. At her old school she used to be miss popular and always be at a party, but at her new school she's unnoticeable to the popular gang and hasn't been invited to any of the parties.

JOHNNYA 16 year old boy

JOHNNY
A 16 year old boy. He has one sister, Lauren. Johnny is his schools classic bad boy who's also popular. He's best friends with Hayden, Asher and Carson. Johnny is currently dating Brynn who is the most popular girl in the school.

LAURENShe is 16 and Johnny's brother

LAUREN
She is 16 and Johnny's brother. Kenzie's best friend. In the same group as Kenzie and not popular even though her brother is. She has a crush on Hayden. Lauren also hasn't had her first kiss.

I won't introduce the other characters but hopefully you get the idea of who everyone's friends with and stuff :)

KENZIE'S POV

Ive been at my new school for about a week and I have made some really nice friends! I know I'm not in with the popular group but that's kind of a good thing, it's nice to have a break from all the attention. To be honest I didn't really like being noticed that much. You always have to wear the best things, have the nicest hair, have the biggest house, not be scared to show your mind, get a hot boyfriend-even if I haven't actually had one yet. But anyways like I was saying, it's relaxing at this new school. Stress-free. We moved when my parents divorced and now my mom is making me get a job. Ugh I really have to work! At least I won't have to worry about getting picked on by having job like I would have in my other school.