XXXI. Once more with feeling

KENZIE'S POV

"

I. LIKE. YOU. KENZIE"

My body acted before my thoughts could and I leaned in, smashing my lips upon his.
He reacted quite shocked at first but soon settled into the familiar feeling of my touch. I pulled at his hair, deepening the kiss and closing the gap between us. At this point I began to think about Isaak, about what Johnny and I have been through, heck, I thought about if I even still had feelings for Johnny. As he groaned into the kiss slightly my stomach filled with butterflies, and I answered my own question. Yes, I did have feelings for him still.

"Kenz your drunk, we shouldn't-" he tried to say but I cut him off
"Your drunk too, it's fine"

I could tell he wasn't sure if this was what I wanted so I knew I had to convince him somehow
I removed my hands from his hair and put them over his which sat on the middle of my back. I slid them down so they were on my waist, attempting to show Johnny I was fine.

He soon got the hint and allowed me to roll him over so he was above me
By now his hands were exploring everywhere and his lips had travelled down to my jaw line, tracing kisses, then got lower to my neck.
I gasped at his touch on my neck and whispered
"I need you Johnny"

A small smirk played his lips and I could feel it against my skin. Suddenly I found myself taking his shirt off over his head and running my fingers over his chest while he managed to undo the zip on my dress. In one swift move, my dress was off of me and on the floor, where his jeans soon followed.

Electricity pulsed through me from his touch and it was obvious he felt it too.
My phone began to buzz and Johnny groaned at the sound of it
"Leave it" I mumbled

"What if it's Is-"

"Doesn't matter" I continued kissing him, hard and passionately

(A.n) don't cheat, cheating is wrong everyone I just needed to prove Kenzie wanted Johnny more sooo yeah :)

Eventually, we were both moving in rhythm, our hips slowly dancing together.

---------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next day with a horrid headache and my eyes hurt to open. When I eventually peaked through my eyelids, I was seriously confused.
I wasn't in my room, I wasn't in my bed...I was in...JOHNNYS

Despite the pain I felt in my body, I shot up and looked around the room. I was definitely in Johnny's bedroom- specifically his bed.

"what the fuck"
There was a murmur next to me

I turned my head slowly and saw Johnny, his head cuddled into the pillow and his right arm draped next to me as if it had been comforting me during the night.

"J-Johnny?" Everything came flooding back to me and I remembered that we slept together. We slept together. I cheated on Isaak! Oh god.

After a few seconds Johnny opened his eyes, mainly squinting at first, until he saw me staring at him. His eyes widened so quick that he didn't even have to think about it

"Kenz?" He said quietly, almost asking himself the question.

"We-" I started

"Had sex" he finished

"Oh my god...wait you said-"

"Doesn't matter what I said" he nervously chuckled

"You said you liked me" I whispered, looking into his eyes