Chapter 5

Friday Evening, Sugawara's POV

The week has passed, things staying pretty much the same aside from me and Daichi. Each morning now, we'd get coffee and breakfast at the local little cafe before walking to work together. The little girl I was fostering didn't talk still, aside from when Daichi was present.

I was lost in thought, finishing up dinner when the doorbell rang. I quickly wiped my hands and rushed to the door, opening it to see Daichi with a little bag over his shoulder. I couldn't help but smile as I let him inside, the little girl creeping into the room curiously before smiling. She darted over and looked up at Daichi, reaching up to him and making grabby hands.

Daichi laughed faintly, setting the bag down carefully before picking her up. He smiled, raising her above his head as she squealed and giggled with delight. I honestly had a bit of a heart attack to see the girl being tossed in the air, but I trusted Daichi and she was having a lot of fun. 

"Okay you two before you break my furniture or yourselves, lets have dinner." I said, going back into the kitchen. Daichi smiled, holding the girl in his arms. She whined in protest before I heard her burst out in loud fits of laughter. I turned my head to see Daichi tickling her on the couch. She laughed loudly, rolling onto her side to try and escape the tickling when Daichi finally ceased his little attack and scooped her back up.

"Alright alright we're coming." He said, carrying her into the kitchen while she caught her breath. The two sat down as I set plates of food down in front of them. After we all ate, Daichi wouldn't stop until he helped me with the dishes. Once that was all done, I carried the girl back into the living room where the bag Daichi brought was laying.

"Hey kid, I brought you some stuff." Daichi said, sitting on the floor. I sat with him, the girl in my lap as he grabbed the bag and started pulling some things out of it. The girl watched intently as Daichi set down some kids movies and toys. She reached over and grabbed an old stuffed bird, looked like a black crow. She held it tightly in her arms while watching Daichi finish showing her the rest of the stuff.

"Wanna watch a movie sweetheart?" I asked, her nodding and climbing off my lap. She crawled on the ground and scanned through every movie carefully before closing one. I put it into the TV and we all took a seat on the couch. As the movie player, the girl scooted into my lap with the stuffed crow in her arms. Using my chest as a pillow while she watched. Every few minutes, Daichi would slowly scoot closer to me. I blushed softly but didn't stop him, at all. 

Halfway through the movie, the little girl fell asleep in my arms. I smiled faintly, cuddling her before feeling myself get tired too. Daichi was right next to me, so I ended up leaning into his side tiredly. I felt him slowly wrap his arm around me, making me smile. The noise of the kids' movie played idly in the background as I turned my head a bit into Daichi's side. The scent of his cologne filled my lungs, the scent comforting as I drifted off. 

Daichi's POV

I looked down at Suga, his face looking like an absolute angel as he slept. I held him a bit tighter and changed the channel since I wasn't super into the kid show. The random program I chose played for a while before Suga woke up, glancing around before nuzzling his face into my size, making me internally scream a little.

"Huh..? Sorry did I doze off..? I should put her to bed, I'll be back." He said sleepily, pulling himself away and off to the girl's bedroom. After a few minutes, he returned and plopped back next to me. I put my arm back around him naturally, his face nuzzling back into my side. A few minutes later, I thought he had fallen asleep again and I couldn't help it. I pulled him a bit closer and leaned down a little, kissing the top of his head softly. My cheeks turned red when he looked up at me innocently. 'Dammit he was awake-' Is all I could think before he smiled softly, leaning up and pressing his lips onto mine.

It took a few seconds to register what he was doing, but once I realized what was happening, I wasted no time in kissing him back. Without disconnecting our lips, I pulled him into my lap and rested my hands on his slender waist. His delicate arms carefully wrapped around my neck, his fingers gently tangling themselves into my hair. Perhaps it was a bit fast, but I wanted more. I gently bit at his bottom lip, asking for entrance. Suga let out a tiny moan before opening his mouth a bit. I wasted no time and slipped my tongue in, exploring his mouth. His grip on my hair tightened a bit, a few more tiny and breathy moans leaving his mouth.

'I just want to do this forever...' Our bodies felt like they were melting into each other as we kissed, only breaking away when we felt our lungs burn for air. I looked at Suga's face, his cheeks flushed bright red. It perfectly contrasted his pale skin, making me chuckle slightly. He looked at me before groaning and hiding his face in his hands.

"Oh my goshhhh did we really just do that!" He whined into his hands. I tilted my head with a small smile, gently grabbing his wrists and pulling them away to see his face.

"Is something wrong?" 

"W-well, we barely know each other.. w-we've only known each other like 2 weeks, a-and-!" He said, seeming a bit panicked. I leaned forward and kissed him again softly.

"Hey it's okay.. I'm sorry if I tried taking things sorta fast.."

"Huh? N-no don't be! I mean... I kissed you first." He mumbled cutely in embarrassment. I smiled slightly, my hands automatically sliding lower and onto his hips.

"Well, how would you feel about going out with me? You know, get to know each other a bit better?" I suggested, Suga blushing but grinning to himself. "If you're free next weekend?" 

Suga looked off in thought before smiling with a nod. He held onto me tighter before tilting his head.

"Hey, sweetheart, what're you doing out of bed huh?" He asked. I turned my head and body enough to see behind the couch, the little girl watching while still holding that old stuffed bird. 

"...Can... I stay.. with you?" She asked in almost a whisper. Suga and I glanced at each other before we both simultaneously told her yes. Suga climbed off my lap and over to the girl, picking her up and signaling for me to follow. We all went to Suga's room and climbed onto his bed. Suga and I laid by each other, the little girl squeezing herself between us. Suga and I laughed faintly, sandwiching the little safely between us until she fell back asleep.

"Hey, do you wanna borrow a pair of clothes to sleep in? I have, maybe, some pants and sweaters that... might, fit you." Suga whispered to me with a small smile.

"No it's alright. I did bring a change of clothes but they're in my car.. However, I don't think I'm getting up." I said quietly with a tiny laugh, the little girl sandwiched between us but she was mostly laying on me. Suga carefully got up as to not wake her and went over to his closet. He rummaged around before giving me a pair of looser flannel pants.

"Sorry, I uh, don't think I have any shirts that would fit you." He said apologetically. I shrugged it off and carefully moved the girl off me. She whined in protest but Suga quickly took my place, the girl back into deep sleep while clinging to him. I got up and slipped my jeans off and changed into the pants which were still slightly tight but they fit well enough and were more comfortable than the jeans I wore. I chuckled to myself when I could feel Suga staring at me as I also took my shirt off to sleep.

Once changed, I climbed back into the bed. Suga stayed still before slowly scooting closer to me again. Even in the dark, I could sense him blushing as he cuddled up next to me. Soon, we all fell asleep.