Chapter 25

Sugawara's POV

Daichi was off at work, and I didn't start till tomorrow. I'd be lying if I wasn't a little bit nervous about leaving these two kids alone.. maybe, I could take them to work with me? But would I really need to, I mean, they were both 17. They should be fine right? Agh, I don't know. Well, I'd talk to them about it later. Right now, they were asleep.

A few hours time skip

I change my mind, no, they weren't asleep at all..! I understand that they're both certainly of sexual curiosity age and probably are very close considering that they have had nothing but each other for 2 years. But it was still embarrassing for ME to hear them. At least I could tell they were trying to be quiet.. I would lecture them about having sex at such a young age, but then I remembered... It's not like I was innocent. And, technically, I wasn't their parent. I couldn't tell them what to do. Well, it was my house but, I guess it'd be okay for them to grow closer to each other this way as long as they don't manage to break something or get hurt... or be to loud...

Shoving that thought aside, I went downstairs to make dinner. Surely they'd be hungry again, especially after what they were doing. Plus, I have no idea what they were eating for 2 years, they needed proper meals. And Yamaguchi seemed a lot more malnourished and weaker than Tsukishima. Both of them were to skinny for their ages and heights, but I'm sure I could fix that.

I didn't want to bother them, so I just let the smell of the food lure them down. Probably 20 minutes after the food was put on, the two wandered down. Yamaguchi clinging onto his taller boyfriend with a soft pink color to his cheeks. Yep. Definitely the bottom.

"Hey, you two hungry? Take a seat, it should be done soon." I said, turning my back to keep cooking. The two sat down together, mumbling to each other. I glanced over my shoulder at them, smiling faintly to see Tsukishima with his arm around his boyfriend. I was glad that they didn't have to hide around me or Daichi. I certainly understood what they must have felt like when their parents disagreed with their partner choice..

"Alright you two, here's dinner. If you want seconds, just ask." I said with a smile, setting down food in front of the two hungry boys. They said a thank you and began eating quickly while I walked off to clean up the kitchen. After dinner, Yamaguchi had fallen asleep and Tsukishima took him up to their room. I expected the two to stay in there and sleep, but the taller of the two came back down.

"Hey. Can I ask you something."

"Of course, what is it?"

"Would, would you buy some medicine for Yama..? I'll pay you back... Once I get money.."

"What kind of medicine?"

"I've been getting him what I could for pain and seizures." He said quietly, looking a bit upset. I furrowed my brows, wiping my hands with a hand-towel.

"Seizures..? Of course I'll get him medicine. I have work tomorrow, but, how about I take him to the doctor afterwards?"

"That'd be good. Thanks." He said before going back upstairs. Poor Yamaguchi, he suffers from seizures. I hope the poor boy doesn't have epilepsy or something, but I'd find out tomorrow. I trusted the two boys to stay home alone tomorrow for a couple hours. After the dishes were done, I scheduled an appointment on my phone before heading to bed myself.

The next morning, Tsukishima's POV
"Okay, Daichi and I are leaving. There's plenty of food in the fridge, and both of our phone numbers are on the fridge door in case anything happens. The spare phone is in my room. Are you both gonna be okay?" Said the grey-haired man. Sheesh, he was like a worried parents.

"Yeah, we'll be fine." I said, the two men leaving and locking the door behind them. Yama curled up on the couch, snuggling into one of their soft blankets. I smiled faintly at him, glad he was enjoying himself right now before turning to go upstairs.

"Tsukki, where're you going??"

"Look around their room. I'm sure they have something valuable."

"...Are you sure you should?"

"Why not."

"Well. I mean.. they've both been really nice to us. And, they aren't upset at us for dating. And Sugawara promised we could stay as long as we get jobs.."

"Yeah but I can make extra money off them for when we have to go."

"Tsukki..."

"Yama, I'm doing it for you. Do you really want to risk being back out there without any money or food or medicine?"

"No. But.. we'll risk being kicked out if we steal from them. Besides.. you know I hate when you steal, even if it is for me.." He said quietly, making me sigh. I walked over to him, sitting by him on the couch. Letting him crawl into my lap. He was to nice for his own good. But, I loved that about him.

"Okay fine, I won't take or do anything." I said, Yama smiling happily and kissing me. He settled in my lap, amusing himself with the television while I just rested and played with his hair.

"Hey Yama, what do you think about Daichi and Suga? About them dating, I mean."

"Huh? I dunno, I think its nice. And, means they can't be upset at us for dating. Unlike our parents...."

"Oh Yama.." I mumbled, pulling him closer and kissing his cheek. Doing my best to make him smile, eventually succeeding. His freckles framing his adorable smile. When our parents kicked us out, he took it a lot harder. My parents were assholes, so I almost didn't care. Yama's parents were too, but he still loved them. Well, whatever. We don't need them as long as we have each other. Maybe with a bit of assistance from Sugawara this afternoon, and a doctor, I was going to do everything I could to take care of Yama.