Chapter 14

Daichi's POV
Suga: Daichiii? Are you awake

I squinted my eyes, my phone trying to blind me as I turned it on. What was Suga doing awake. It was 3 in the morning.

Me: Yeah, is something wrong?

Suga: How do you do stitches

Me: Wait why do you need to do stitches are you okay what happened??

Suga: Nevermind I found a needle in my desk drawer

Me: Suga stop it I'm coming over. And dont use a random needle you found in a desk drawer.

What was going on. Maybe he cut himself making something to eat.. but again, why would he be doing that its so late? I didn't want Suga to hurt himself so I just threw on some clothes and my coat and boots before rushing over to his place. It took some time with the snow and the snow plows weren't done with all the roads yet, but I made it. I knocked on the door, calling Suga's name. There was some jiggling of the doorknob before he finally opened it, his hand wrapped in a towel and blood on it.

"Suga what on earth happened?" I asked with worry, stepping inside quickly and holding his hand and applying pressure. Suga looked at me for a moment before smiling lazily and trying to kiss me.

"Suga I'm serious what- hey, are you drunk??" I asked, furrowing my brows. Why was he drunk, by himself alone at night..

"Mmm, just, uh, happy to see you!" He claimed, but I could smell the alcohol on his breath. I sighed and led him to the bathroom, washing his hand off thoroughly and using some rubbing alcohol in his cupboard. He showed me where he had found the needle and thread. Thankfully it looked like he wasn't even able to thread it. I heated the needle to sterilize it before threading it carefully and stitching the cut on my boyfriend's hand. Good thing police training taught me this.

"Suga, hold still please I don't want to hurt you." I mumbled, holding his palm steady. He complained but listened. Sitting there and watching until I had finished and cut and tied the thread.

"There, all done. And just to be sure it doesn't rip." I grabbed some gauze he had in the bathroom and wrapped it tightly around his hand so he wouldn't tear or accidentally rip the stitches out. Suga smiled and wrapped his arms around my neck. He seemed a bit unsteady so I picked him up with a sigh and carried him towards his room.

"Come on, you need to sleep." I said, laying Suga down. He whined a little but like a child but was soon out cold when I promised I'd stay here with him. Once I was positive he was asleep, I went downstairs and took my coat and shoes off.

"Looks like someone is kinda clumsy drunk." I mumbled to myself, walking into his kitchen where I saw the broken wine bottle. Some smears of blood on the floor. It worried me. Why was he doing this. Was it just a one time thing? I've never seen him do this before, but then again, he usually has me or the kid at home with him. I sighed and got to work cleaning up the kitchen and carefully disposing of all the glass bits.

Once it was all cleaned up, I yawned and went up to Suga's room and snuggled next to him. I wanted nothing more than to ask him what went on tonight, but that'd be a talk for tomorrow. So I simply kissed his forehead and fell asleep with him.

Next Morning
What the heck was on top of me.. I slowly opened my eyes, blinking a few times before processing that my boyfriend managed to climb on top of me and fall asleep last night. I smiled faintly and wrapped my arms around his waist so he wouldn't fall off. He was so cute when he was asleep..

"....huh?"

"Morning baby."

"Morning Daichi.." He mumbled, snuggling his face into my chest. I awed internally at him, quietly running my fingers through his hair to untangle it a bit. Once Suga was a little more awake, I scooted to sit up but kept Suga in my lap.

"Suga, what happened last night?"

"...Oh. Well, I was having trouble falling asleep. So I was just gonna have a glass of wine to make me more relaxed..."

"Yes, and?"

"Well. After the first glass, I started feeling even lonelier than I already was.. so I drank another one and it helped.. and I just kept going till I dropped the bottle and texted you."

"You were feeling lonely last night baby?? Why didn't you just call or text me. I would've come over."

"I had already told you I would be fine.. and I didn't want to make you drive through the bad weather just to come here. But.. seems like I did it anyways. Sorry." He mumbled, averting his gaze. I furrowed my brows and pulled him closer to me. Tightening my grip when he started to shake and sniffle.

"Oh baby, don't cry. You have no reason to be sorry. Aside from scaring me at 3 am. I was afraid you seriously hurt yourself. And you kinda did."

"...Sorry."

"Why didn't you tell me you were lonely?"

"Well, it's just that I'm used to having a kid in the house. Even if they aren't doing anything but staying in their room. And you being here some nights. So, last night was the first night I was really by myself in a while.."

"Do you like when I'm here at nights?"

"..Yeah."

"You know.. if you wanted... I could move in with you." I said, Suga pulling away and looking at me in surprise.

"I don't want you to move just for me, Daichi!"

"Why not, I'd do anything for you. I love you, Suga." I said honestly, gently kissing him. He blushed, holding onto my shirt and looking away in thought before smiling slightly and giving me a nod.

"I guess.. I wouldn't mind my boyfriend as a roommate.."

"Well then, I think you should come help me pack."