Chapter 16

Sugawara's POV
"Honey please sit still I can't lace your skates right if you keep wiggling!" I said, sighing as I undid the laces again to make sure they were tight and wouldn't cause her to wobble or fall. Once I was sure that they were properly laced, I sat on the bench and laced my own skates while Daichi did his. Daichi and I both knew how to skate. I used to skate when I was younger and Daichi told me he had gone skating a few times with his younger siblings. Now it was time for us to teach our little one.

"Woah this is slippery!" Honey said, her legs wobbling a little as she held onto my and Daichi's hand. We both laughed faintly, moving nice and slow for her to get used to the feeling of the slippery ice under her feet. She giggled as she stood pretty much still and let us drag her across the ice so she could feel what it was like to glide.

"Faster!" She said, getting impatient with out slow speed. Daichi said he had an idea, picking her up and holding her against his side with one arm. She held on tightly to him as Daichi took off, skating around the mostly empty ice rink. Personally I was scared he'd fall but Daichi looked like he was a really good skater, and I trusted him. Honey was having a blast, squealing and laughing as the cold air was rushing past her. All that could be heard was her laughs as Daichi would turn the corners or spin with her in his arms.

I watched the two with a small smile. Wondering how I got so lucky to have met Daichi and be allowed to foster Honey. I was still waiting on any kind of approval to actually adopt the girl. I hoped I would be permitted to, there wasn't a reason I couldn't, was there??

"Dad! Daddy is really good at skating." Honey said as Daichi came back over. I laughed slightly with a nod, fixing the little hat on top of her head.

"I know, I saw daddy skate." I said to which Daichi smiled proudly and carefully set Honey down. I reached out and held one of her hands as we resumed helping her learn to skate. We slowly made our way around the edges of the rink, nothing on my mind until I saw a few people stare or look at me and Daichi funny. I tried to concentrate on our activity, but someone said something loud enough for me to hear.

"Did you hear, that girl called them her dads."

Honey yelped as she almost slipped. Daichi and I holding her hands tight so she could regain her balance. I apologized quickly for the slip-up. Daichi looking at me with slightly furrowed brows before picking Honey up.

"Okay, lets take a little break sweetie. I'll buy you something to eat." He said, skating over to the exit. I quietly followed and stepped off the ice with him. We all sat together at a little bench, Honey sitting across from Daichi and I eating while watching the other skaters.

"Are you alright Suga?"

"Hm? Of course I am.."

"You seemed to zone out for a minute out there."

"Oh, yeah.. Sorry I just thought of something and must've gotten distracted for a minute." I said, Daichi sighing and giving me a nod. Holding my hand underneath the table quietly.

Time skip: Daichi's POV
"Honey is still asleep, lemme take her upstairs." I said while carefully getting her out of her car seat. Suga said he was gonna shower, a little wet from the ice. We walked inside and took off our shoes and parted ways. Suga to our bedroom and I to Honey's. It was a little bit of a challenge trying to get Honey's coat off while she was asleep, but somehow I managed and laid her down. I gave her a kiss before quietly heading to my room.

I changed out of my also slightly cold and wet clothes, glancing at the bathroom door where Suga was. I contemplated just getting changed and going to bed, or joining him. My mind went with the second option. I was quiet when I walked to the door he had left unlocked and slowly crept in. Awing slightly at the sight of my boyfriend. His naked body surrounded by a bit of steam and water streaming down each curve. Suga must've been lost in thought because he seemed very surprised when I stepped in with him.

"Ah! Daichi you scared me! G-get out I'm naked...!" He said with a heavy blush, folding his arms and letting his hands rest where his triceps were. I kissed his cheek, resting my hands on his bare hips and let my thumbs move in little circles. Suga shivering slightly when I applied more pressure.

"Mm. What, so we can have sex but I can't shower with you?"

"I-it's not that.. you've just... never.. seen me entirely naked before and its embarrassing!" He said, my hands stopping as I thought. Hm, come to think of it, each time we've slept together he does normally ask to keep his shirt on or asks for one of my shirts. My thoughts were broken when my mind processed what I was staring at. I quickly grabbed Suga's hands and pried them away from his upper arms.

"D-Daichi don't-"

"Suga.. what are you doing to yourself..."