Mini Epilouge

I swear I'm not dragging this out like my other story I just like epilogues to wrap things up lol SORRY! Well, with me being indecisive, I now have 2 stories I'm working on: A Iwaoi and Asanoya one so if you like either of them, pls take a look

Yachi's POV
"Ma'am, you have visitors." My assistant said through the phone. I told her to go ahead and send them in. I went back to filling out papers, glancing up when the door opened. I smiled and got up excitedly, leaving my paperwork behind and crashing into my parent's arms.

"Hi dad, hi daddy. How've you two been???" I asked with a smile, getting a kiss on the cheek from both of them. Suga smile, hugging me tightly.

"We've been good. How have things here been? I hope things are going well?" He asked, to which I nodded. It could be hard work, being a manager of a professional volleyball team, but it was worth it. Besides, I loved all the players. Who knew that Kageyama and Hinata would end up being the stars of the team?

"Your dad and I came to see if you and some of your friends would like to come over for a good meal while you all are in town." Daichi said, putting an arm around Suga. I looked at them both surprised before laughing.

"Are you sure??? I mean, I bet that they'd all love it. But, Hinata and Kageyama tend to bicker a lot. I don't want them causing any issues."

"It'd be no issue. Besides, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi said that they would join us. I know you haven't seen either of them in a long time." Suga said with a smile. I did miss those two a lot. Tsukki was a bit scary compared to his husband, but I knew deep down he was a big softie. Finally, I agreed to my parents' offer and told them I would call the team members and we would see them tomorrow night for a big dinner.

The next evening
I'm so glad both my parents didn't mind all the commotion. Its not like everyone on the team was crazy, but we had a few who liked to jump around. I'm just glad nothing has broken, yet. My dads were in the kitchen cooking while everyone sat around and talked. I took the time and slipped outside, taking in a breath when I heard a voice.

"Mind if I join?" I looked over, startled but relaxing when I saw Yamaguchi. I laughed, patting the seat next to me on the little bench.

"You are always welcome to join me Yama. How are you and Tsukki?"

"We're good. We miss you. I can't believe how often you travel with the team."

"Well, someone has to look out for all these babies." I said jokingly, Hinata and Kageyama joining us too. Hinata complaining that they were not babies. But Kageyama began saying otherwise, proving my point. Yama and I exchanged glances, laughing as the two star players took their argument elsewhere.

"See?"

"I do. Well, I've seen a few of the games on TV. You guys are good."

"Oh please, it's all them, not me."

"You're a big part too. You keep them organized, help them train and encourage them. Don't underestimate the work you do for the team." Yama said, making me smile. I gave him a hug, Tsukki joining us too. There really wasn't anymore room on the bench, so he pulled a chair over and sat by his husband. I was so happy the two finally got married. I wasn't really here when my dad first found and took them in, but I got to know them really well. And as I got older, they shared how my dads saved them. It made me proud.

"Hello Yachi. How have you been?" Tsukki asked, adjusting his glasses.

"I've been good. Hey how are you two and the baby?" I asked, aware that they both recently adopted a new baby daughter.

"It's a lot of work, but we're managing. We have some friends babysitting for the evening." Tsukki said, Yamaguchi nodding with a smile.

"Aww, well while I'm in town, you guys HAVE to lemme see her in real life! She looks adorable in the pictures you've sent." I said, Yama laughing and promising that I'd get to meet their little one. After a bit of catching up, my dad poked his head out and said that food was ready. We all ended up eating outside in the backyard since there was more room there, and it was a very nice evening anyway.

After the meal, everyone helped clean up a bit before heading out. Tsukki and Yama said they would see me soon as they left. I stayed behind, helping my parents clean everything up and do the dishes.

"How much longer are you all going to be in town?" Suga asked, handing Daichi a small stack of cleaned plates to dry.

"Well, we have a game coming up this Sunday. Then I believe it'll be 2 more days and then we're out of here." Both my dads nodding and saying they would be sure to buy tickets to come watch the game. Honestly, I don't think either of them really liked volleyball. But they would watch and talk about it with me since I certainly did. I sucked at playing though, I have ever since Tsukki and Yama tried teaching me when I was little.

Once everything was cleaned up, I yawned tiredly. Spending a little more time talking with my parents before saying I really should get back since I had a bunch of scheduling things to take care of before tomorrow's practices. I hugged my dads goodbye, letting them walk me to my car. I climbed in, buckling up and rolling the window down. Each of them giving me a kiss on the cheek goodbye.

"I'll see you both at the game Sunday, right?"

"We wouldn't miss it for the world, Yachi. You know, your father and I are so proud."

"Thanks dad.."

"We love you, don't ever forget that, got it?"

"How could I ever forget, you two remind me all the time!"

"Just making sure you know."

"I love you guys too."