Chapter 19

Part of this mayyyy or may not be based on a certain scene from TLOU2 :)

Daichi's POV

"Suga, come down here please. I have something I want to show you." I called up the stairs. Smiling when Suga made his way down.

"What is it Daichi??"

"C'mere, close your eyes." I said, Suga tilting his head curiously but doing so. I grabbed both his hands and led him carefully into the room over. I sat him down, smiling when he giggled and asked again what I was doing. Finally when I was situated, I told him he could open his eyes. He blinked a few times, smiling faintly when he saw what was in my arms.

"Where'd you get a guitar Daichi?"

"It's mine actually. I had given it to my brother a while ago, but he recently got an electric one so he had brought it with him to give back to me."

"I never knew you knew how to play." He said, scooting onto the floor and sitting with his legs crossed in front of me. I strummed the strings, listening to the notes. I reached up and tuned one of the pegs until the string was at the correct pitch.

"Gonna play me something?" Suga asked with a playful smile. I smiled as well, keeping my eyes on the frets of the guitar. My fingers remembering the different chords and strumming or plucking patterns as I began to play.

"If I ever were to lose you
I'd surely lose myself
Everything I have found here
I've not found by myself
Try and sometimes you'll succeed
To make this man of me
All of my stolen missing parts
I've no need for anymoreI believe
And I believe 'cause I can see
Our future days
Days of you and meBack when I was feeling broken
I focused on a prayer
You came deep as the ocean
It's something something out there here
All the complexities and games
No one wins, but somehow, they still play
All the missing crooked hearts
They may die, but in us they live onI believe
And I believe 'cause I can see
Our future days
Days of you and meWhen hurricanes and cyclones rage
When wind turned dirt to dust
When floods they came or tides they raised ever
Closer became usAll the..."

Suga's POV

I smiled, swaying gently while Daichi sang. His voice was a bit rough but at the same time gentle. I couldn't help but be captivated in his song, all the love I had for him definitely hitting me hard. Once he finished the song, he gave me a curious look to see if I liked it or not. I laughed, getting up and capturing his lips with mine. Daichi smiled and put the guitar aside and pulled me into his lap. Deepening our kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I loved that Daichi.. you should sing for me more often." I mumbled against his lips, Daichi chuckling slightly and nodding. I snuggled my face to his chest, taking a deep breath when I felt Daichi kiss my neck. Gentle little pecks at first but soon he was starting to bite and lick, making me let out breathy moans.

"D-Daichi.. we're in the middle of the living room..!"

"So?"

"Well, I mean.. Honey is upstairs and what if someone comes to the door?" I said, my boyfriend sighing gently and pulling away. My face was red from embarrassment, Daichi laughing and kissing the tip of my nose. I just went back to cuddling him when the doorbell rang. Who was that? I was semi-joking when I told Daichi what if someone came to the door. I climbed off my boyfriend's lap and answered, furrowing my brows when I saw one of the agents I worked for at the foster agency.

"Good afternoon Mr. Sugawara. I'm sorry for the intrusion."

"Oh.. no intrusion, come in." I said, letting the agent in as Daichi stood. The agent gave him a glance before turning their attention to me with a smile.

"So. Where is that little girl?"

"She's in her room. Why?"

"We have a family interested in her." They said with a smile. Daichi widened his eyes as he looked at me. The agent kept talking about something but I couldn't understand. All I heard was a buzz. They were going to take my baby from me..