Chapter 7

Sugawara's POV
"So, how was your weekend?" I smiled faintly, rubbing the back of my neck at Takeda's question. I just told him it was fine. Takeda gave a tiny grin, trying to question me more. I guess it was kinda obvious I was hanging around with Daichi more since he'd walk with me and the little girl to work each morning. We both had started dating, butttt we didn't really tell anyone since it wasn't a huge deal, right?

"Oh hush. Come on we need to go meet the new gym teacher before school starts." I said, changing the topic and getting up quickly. Takeda just smiled and followed me to the gym. Once there, I knocked on the little office. The door opened, a tall man with blonde hair that was pulled back looking down at us.

"Yes?"

"Hi, I wanted to introduce ourselves since you are a new teacher here. I'm Suga, and this is.. uh, Takeda. Takeda, you okay?" I said, starting to look a little concerned. My fellow daycare teacher looked a little red as he stared up at the man.

"Huh! Yes I'm fine I'm, I'm good.. Nice to meet you... Mr...???"

"You guys can just call me Ukai." He said with a smile. I returned the smile, shaking his hand. Takeda did the same, though a bit more nervous looking. The timer on my phone went off, so I said my goodbyes and rushed off to my classroom where all the kids were finding their seats. Gee, I was pretty glad that even though these kids were young, they listened. Most of the time at least.

Time skip to recess: Daichi's POV
"Yeah, I'll be back after lunch." I said to one of my coworkers before walking out of the police station. Finally going from just crossing guard to rookie officer. Anyway, I think that Suga should be out for recess at his school right about now.. maybe I should go visit him.

I passed by the cafe he and I would visit often before work and headed to the school. I said hello to the few women at the front desk before heading through the building and to the back where the playground are. At a small table, I saw Suga and Takeda sitting and talking, Suga's back to me while he was talking. I grinned slightly and snuck up behind him, wrapping my arms around him. Suga yelped in surprise, Takeda breaking out in laughter.

"D-Daichi you nearly gave me a heart attack...!"

"Sorry baby, I wasn't trying to kill you." I said with a grin, Suga blushing and letting his body relax and eventually his breath returning to normal. Takeda watched us both before smirking.

"Oh, so, friends just call each other "baby", huh?" He said teasingly, Suga turning even more red and mumbling for him to be quiet. Takeda smiled and just kept sipping his drink and watching the kids on the playground. I whispered for Suga to come talk to me for a moment, him saying he'd be right back and got up. I held Suga's hand and took him to a part of blacktop where we couldn't be seen.

"Is something wrong Daichi?"

"No, I just missed you." I said, leaning in and giving my boyfriend a deep kiss. His cheeks darkened a deep red but he didn't hesitate to kiss me back. Once we pulled away, I gave him a little bag from the cafe.

"I should get going back to work, and you should too. But I got you this for a snack." Suga took the bag and peaked inside, smiling at the double chocolate chocolate chip muffin in the bag.

"Oo, thank you! Will you come by my place later tonighttt?"

"Oh? What did you have in mind baby?"

"Well, it'd be just us. The little girl I've been watching is making some good friends here. And she's gonna be at her friend, Hinata's, house for the evening and then his parents are gonna drop her off tonight."

"Really? Well its good to hear she's making friends here. I'll be sure to drop by, okay baby?" Suga nodding his head and kissing my cheek goodbye. We both walked back to the blacktop, Suga gathering the kids up with Takeda while I simply made my way back to work.

Time skip
I waited patiently at the door, fixing my clothes when Suga opened the door. He hugged me hello before dragging me inside.

"I made dinner, but you're almost late its gonna get cold." He said, making me sit quickly with a giggle. I smiled slightly, rolling my eyes and giving him an apology as he joined me for dinner. After dinner, we both cleaned up and spend a little bit of time together and watched a show. Though, the show was nearly completely forgotten within moments when Suga started kissing me. He was sited in my lap comfortably, his fingers entangled in my hair. I felt my arousal spike when Suga let out a muffled moan into my mouth when my hands traveled down and rested on his ass. I gave a gentle squeeze, Suga's hips starting to rock against my erection.

"Mm, want to go upstairs baby?"

"We.. shouldn't, I mean... its already getting late...!"

"Well, what time did Hinata's parents say they would drop the girl off?"

"At.. at 10.."

"Its only 6, it gives us 4 hours baby, but if you don't want to we can stop." I said, half teasingly, half serious. I would never push Suga to do stuff he didn't want to do, but watching his flushed face while he grinds on my lap was making things hard, literally. I waited for an answer, Suga sitting in thought for a few moments before slowly leaning back in and kissing me.

"O-okay.. we can go upstairs. B-but set an alarm or something...!"

"Heh, okay okay I will. You sure?"

"Yes, now take me upstairs we're waiting time..!"