Chapter 20- Offical

(A/N) Thank you guys so much for 3,000 reads already! I love the support for this series and please keep it up if you want to see me post daily every Monday!

Thirteen year-old me sat down on the wooden bench on the beautiful spring day. The cherry blossom trees had the pinks petals falling down gracefully from above as I continued to keep my gaze focused on my hand.

My soft skin was rather pale and may have looked beautiful if it wasn't filled with bruises from my last combat lesson.

My father tells me an actress needs to be fit and sharp with her skills in acting. Make it look realistic instead of having a stunt double to do all the tricks I could never accomplish.

I was punched in the jaw by my instructor just a few hours ago, leaving my cheek bruised in a purple color and my hand bruised from trying to fight back against him. But I didn't end up winning.

And I knew what awaited me at home when I didn't end up on top. My father would be at the table with a glass by his side to hit against my head. How was I still alive exactly?

Maybe I could just stay in this nice park instead of walking back home, but I knew I would have to go back at some point. I could probably avoid my dad though, if possible.

As I gazed down at my hand with bruises that will last for who knows how long, I felt a pink petal fall down into my hand and I gazed down at it.

The petals were always so beautiful at this time of year and I loved them so much as I held it gently in my hand as to not harm it.

"Why are you still here?" I heard a calm female voice speak to me and I gazed up from my small petal to see my sister standing there with a school bag in her hand and still in uniform.

I looked up at my sister as to try and get a clear vision of her face. But nothing seemed to happen as I tried to focus on the feature of her skin and cheeks and brown hair that fell down to her shoulders.

Her face was blinded by the light but the sun was not in the way of her features at all but behind us instead about to set in the horizon.

"I'm just sitting here," I answered calmly as she then sat beside me.

"You're hand looks injured," My sister said calmly as she took her own hand and grabbed hold of my bruised one and I immediately flinched upon contact by how much it hurt. "Father won't be happy."

"I don't want to go home then," I said in a sigh as I tried to not show fear in my eyes but my sister seemed to notice it as she scooted herself a little closer to my body and kept a firm grip on my injured hand.

"He doesn't need to know," My sister said as I furrowed a brow at my sister.

Our father always found out when one of us does something, especially me. He would find a way to see my injured hand in one way or the other.

My sister then went into her school bag and took out a wrap of soft fresh bandages from there and started to wrap it around my hand. I expected that she would have bandages on her. After all, she did her own training and she was better than I ever will. It was like her talent to fight. While my talent was to act.

"When wrapping the bandage around your hand, here's a little tip, go up and over, and around your hand..." My sister demonstrated as she wrapped the bandage around my hand exactly how she told me as she then tightened it so my hand felt more tense. "Then squeeze the bandage to get a firm grip on the injury."