Chapter 32- Traitor Revealed

The next day came by fast. Before I knew it, I found myself awake in my bed in the same place I've been stuck in for so long...

When were we going to get out of here? It seemed almost impossible to get out of a place like this with everything that has been going on...

I sighed deeply as I got out of my bed. I stretched my arms and legs and turned my gaze towards a clock hanging on the wall over my bed.

I saw the small, skinny, tiny hands on the clock and saw where they were pointing to. Nine o'clock in the morning.

Yet again, I found a way to sleep through Monokuma's morning announcement but I can't sleep through a knock on my door at one in the morning...

Whatever. Everyone was probably already awake by now and Aoi would probably try and force me out if my room again. But, I didn't need Aoi's motivation today as I got out of bed and stretched my aching muscles.

It felt really good when stretching my muscles as I took my hand and put it to the back of my head. I felt the bump and bruise still there on the back of my skull as I pushed my fingers gently against its surface.

And it still hurt like crazy too.

Well, I guess wounds when getting hit in the back of the head don't heal as quickly as I thought they did. It still felt like it was minutes after getting hit by that wooden hammer, but it ached a little less. I would still have to wait for it to heal though, sadly.

But now isn't the time to worry about scars like that. Today I should try and focus on finding a way out, along with seeing if Alter Ego has any news about our escape.

After some breakfast I would go check on her.

For now...

A shower.

I entered my bathroom and got into the steaming hot water of my shower. The water hit my naked skin as I thought to myself for a bit about my situation and other stuff such as that.

I was stuck inside a stupid killing game. There was no way out of here except for Alter Ego. He may be able to make a way out for us or maybe find the secret behind this school. I would want to know for certain if this is really Hope's Peak Academy and if it is, who was able to overrun it?

This is supposed to be an elite high school, how could they loose so easily against someone? Did something happen while we were stuck in here? What was happening outside these walls? Where were the people coming to save us?

And not to mention eight people were already dead. Sayaka, Junko, Leon, Chihiro, Mondo, Taka, Hifumi, and Celeste. All of them were dead because four different people were driven to get out of here.

What if someone else were driven to wanting to get out of this hell hole?! What if I was the next victim?! What if the person to kill someone else next was me?!

No... don't think that way... it'll only drag you down.

I fought so hard to get out of this school and out of this killing game with everyone else. I couldn't think about doing the one thing Monokuma wanted us to do. I just couldn't.

I grew amazing bonds with people here. Aoi, Makoto, Sakura, Kyoko... Byakuya... All of them were my closest friends who were still alive and well and I trusted them more than anything. I couldn't dare to do anything to harm one of them.

But... what if one of them did something to hurt me...?

I couldn't bear to think that way. I just... I just wanted to get out of here and I can't do it through the way Monokuma wants. No one else can either. I have to focus on getting out of here through a loop hole or something. Anything. Just not murder.