Chapter 37- The Principal's Secrets

I stepped inside the cafeteria with Aoi to meet up with everyone else inside there. And as soon as us two arrived inside the room, I could already see that everyone else was there already.

Toko, Byakuya, Yasuhiro, Kyoko, and Makoto. Along with me and Aoi now.

Geez, it seemed like we lost a lot more people than I thought. It was kind of depressing when thinking about it.

Me and Aoi sat together at the large table with everyone else. Everyone started the meeting like usual and I just avoided making eye contact with a few people.

I still had a lot of things on my mind.

The thing mostly on my mind was that bloody classroom on the new floor.

What was it? And what happened while I was up there? My skull ached quite a bit after leaving the room. And Aoi seemed to have gagged quite a bit when seeing the bloody classroom.

So, we just left it alone and went back downstairs. And so, here we were now. But, the classroom couldn't get out of my head. It kept bugging me whenever I thought about it.

What the hell even was that room exactly?

"Right. All present and accounted for," Byakuya announced to everyone at the table. And when hearing his voice, it brought me back to reality and out of my thoughts. "Your reports then, please."

I sighed softly as I exchanged a quick glance with Aoi. It seemed like me and her would have to explain the bloody classroom to them all.

"Well, I checked out the Botanic Garden. There was a flower the size of a freaking beach umbrella, but, no sign of a way out," Yasuhiro explained to everyone. So, I had to note to check out the garden later, see if there were any clues in that place. "Also, there was a chicken coop. No idea why though. I'm pretty sure there were five chickens. But all that was interesting there was this shed full of tools."

And I sighed when I heard that Monokuma put possible murder weapons inside the storage closet.

"Well... what about everyone else?" I asked as I looked towards the group.

"I noted no stairwells leading up. From which I conclude this building boasts only five stories," Byakuya explained to everyone.

So, it also seemed like we didn't have to worry about exploring another new floor if someone else were to die. But of course no one else was going to die. I didn't want to think anyone else would.

"Me and Haiyū found a weird classroom too," Aoi said to everyone. "There was so much blood and stuff there, I almost threw up by the smell so I had to leave it. But, I think Haiyū got a good look."

I sighed softly as I looked down at the table instead of looking up. "It was completely destroyed. Tables and chairs were destroyed everywhere. And with no exaggeration; tons of blood. I was sure I was about to throw up."

And after I said that sentence, I fell silent. Maybe it was best to keep the whole screaming and rose thing to myself. I didn't know who I could trust with it.

I looked back up and saw Kyoko look over at me for a quick moment. I looked at her too calmly until she broke eye contact with me and looked towards everyone else.

It was as if she was trying to tell me something through her eyes.

"What'd you think happened?" Yasuhiro asked.