Chapter 40- Roar

I run as fast as my cat legs can take me to the high school. I have to get the students to help Ladybug and Chat Noir!

As I arrive at the door I go onto the steps to get the students attention.

"Excuse me?"

Nobody can hear me, it's too loud.

"Hello?!?"

Again, it's still to loud.

I look around and spot a tiger and run up to her. I tap on her leg. "Excuse me?"

The tiger looks down and tilts her head. "Can I help you?"

Wait...I know that voice. "Juleka?!" I gasp.

She nods, "and you?"

"I'm Alley Cat." I admit. "Do you think you could roar as loud as you can to get everyone's attention?" I say, leaping on her back.

"Oh, uh, I guess I could. I'm not the best at being loud though..."

"Cmon Juleka! You can
-meow!-do this!" I say confidently, raising one of my paws in the air.

Juleka looks up at me, gives a small smile while nodding her head. She takes a deep breath, and let's out a loud roar. Suddenly everyone stops talking and making nose, and turns to face us.

"Hello?" I say. "I'm Alley Cat. As you may have noticed, a new villain called Lamina, is turning citizens into animals. If you want to be humans again, Ladybug has a plan to help, but she needs your help. You all have your own unique animal abilities that you can use to attack Lamina! She wants wild animals so let's give her wild animals! Who's with me?!?" I shout, jumping in the air. A chorus of cheers and animal sounds fills the courtyard.

"Then let's do this!!!" I shout. "Head to the Eiffel Tower!"

The students run out of the courtyard, smaller animals jumping on the bigger ones. I tightly grip on to the scruff of Juleka's neck as she runs forward, into the streets.

As we approach the Eiffel Tower, I can see Chat Noir leading Lamina into the middle of the structure. "Surround the tower, smaller animals in the front, larger in the back!" I shout.

As we spread out, I jump off of Juleka and run to meet up with Ladybug. She picks me up and holds me to face her. "Great Job, Alley!" She says, happily.
"No-meow!-problem." I respond.

Chat arrives with Lamina behind him. She quickly looks around. When she realizes it's a trap, her face shows the rage of a mountain lion. "How dare you!!!" Yells Lamina, pulling out her bow. She begins spamming arrows at  Chat Noir, as he pulls out his stick to spin it in a way to make a shield.

A hawk comes swooping down and grabs Lamina's pack of arrows, and drops them off to Ladybug. Juleka pounces from behind on top of Lamina, signaling for a group of monkeys to pin her down.

"Now we just need to find the Akuma." I say to Ladybug. We jump down onto the ground and walk over to Lamina and the monkeys. "Try the bracelet." I suggest. Ladybug remove the bracelet and crushes it beneath her foot.

Nothing.

Chat Noir walls over and scoops me up in his arms, nuzzling his nose against mine. "What about the belt?"

Ladybug rips it, but still no Akuma.

"Did you ever try the bow?" Kim suggests, struggling to keep Lamina's right arm pinned down.

"Of course!" Ladybug exclaims. She pulls the bow off of her back, and snaps it in half. A small black Akuma flies out. Ladybug pulls out her yo-yo and captures it saying, "No more evil doing for you, little Akuma."

"I won't lie, I'm gonna miss you're fluffy cat fur." Chat Noir admits, embarrassed.

I smile and nuzzle into him. I suddenly begin purring. Chat looks down at me, and blushes.

Ladybug then repairs everything, turning me and the rest of the animals, back to humans.

I suddenly grow much bigger, and turn back to my human form. Chat Noir, surprised with the sudden change, falls forward a bit, before regaining his posture. "Hello again." He slyly says, holding me bridal style.

Chat and I turn our heads to look at Lamina, who is now being crushed by twenty-some teenage boys, and gasping for air. They all quickly get off of her, and step to the side. I hop out of Chat Noir's arms and walk over to Ladybug, who is helping former villain, Lamina up.

Lamina is a woman with dark skin and dreadlocks. She looks up at Ladybug and me. "What happened? Where am I?"

"You were akumatized by Hawkmoth, but Ladybug and Chat Noir helped you." I tell her.

Lamina frowns and looks at us. "I'm so sorry. I can't believe I caused so much trouble."

Chat Noir walks up to us and puts his hand on Lamina's shoulder. "It's okay, Hawkmoth  takes advantage of people's
Negative emotions to use them for his own gain. It's because of him that good people do bad things." He says, smiling.

"Thankyou Ladybug, Chat Noir, and Alley Cat." Lamina says, giving us a grateful smile.

"It's no problem. We'd better get going, though." Ladybug says.

After saying goodbye, the three of us run off in different directions. Once I get back to the school, I sneak into the janitor closet. "Kitti, Whiskers off."

I turn back and sigh, slouching down against the shelf.

Kitti flies out to me. "(Yn)? What's wrong?"

"Well I-" I'm cut off when I hear the door to the closest jiggle. I don't even have to tell Kitti to hide, because by the time I turn around, she's already hidden in my bag.

I peak out from behind the shelf to see Chat Noir walk in?!