CHAPTER 2

"Dr. Washington is advices to question the creature, don't worry about the room, your not going inside with it." I sighed and brought the clipboard with me and stood on the room door and it showing me the SCP. He was just curled up in the corner of them. I knocked on the door and creature tilted his head. "Your questioning me huh." He got up and stood on the front of the door. "Yes I am if you don't mind?" He chuckled, "I don't but move closer first." I moved then he banged the making me stumble backwards. The guards were holding their guns ready. I got up, "Not funny." He laughed then stopped, "You better get me out of here." I sighed, "I'm afraid we can't but please answer the questions with honesty." He nodded. "Okay, so do you know your name?" He chuckled, "I used to have one but I all remember is you guys calling me SCP-6000." I wrote it down then stopped, "Can you tell me, just me your name?" He looked curious about what I said, "I'm sorry, I can't." I sighed, "Alright then, can you remember your birthday?" He looked up, "Also can't tell you that." I wrote that down, "Ok and do you remember what made you like this?" He growled and banged the door, "This was an accident that left me here, I'm tired of playing this game, now let me out!" I put a hand on the door and he kept breathing on the glass, "I don't know, but for now you are staying here." He moved away from the door let me finish the questions, "Last question, how did we find you?" He looked at me, "Seriously?" I looked at him, "The records have been expunged so we don't know how we got you." He sat on the ground, "Well after they received some creature near a destroyed factory killing people." I get out of the room and heard him growling.