CHAPTER 7

They patted my back, "Sorry I did that to you though" I smiled, "It's alright now....umm..... there is a schedule to test Russia and I need you guys to get him out." They got him out and I gave them chains, "What is that for, huh?!" "You need to put this on him otherwise people think that we might be the Serpents Hand." They agreed and wrapped the chains around his hands. We walked to the testing room and finally arrived and unchained him once arriving. I got the clip board and read it. "Guys good news, we're just gonna get a blood sample from Dr.Moscow and test also on one of the objects beside him." They high-five each other and I entered inside and took some blood samples from him and went to the glass. "Ok, for the last experiment, I want to touch the objects on the table beside you." He turns around touches the plastic bottle, and it seems that the bottle had an eye after he touched. Next, he touched coins and metal, and they had eyes right after touching them. The last was wood. Once he touched it, nothing, no eye. I wrote it down. So the guards or as they called themselves, Ukraine and Belarus, got Dr.Moscow to his feet and chained his hands and started to walk to his room. We arrived and I realized that there was a computer in the room. "Surprised?" I looked and it was the Site Director. "Yes sir." He smiled and patted my head, "How's SCP-6000 doing?" I sat down in front of the computer and typed what I learned from the tests. "He's doing well actually." When the Site director tried to touch the door he stumbled backwards from Dr.Moscow banging the door in surprise. He cleaned his suit, "Guessing from what happened now, I guess he is only "nice" to you." He left and I finished the report and chat with Belarus and Russia. I was the one who could give him food and prefers that he should paint his cell walls red. It was odd that Ukraine was taking sometime for his break. I eventually forgot about what he was going to say to me. We laughed from stories that we made up and Russia was holding a stone for some reason and when did he get that? Ukraine finally arrived and was full of blush. "What happened~" "S-shut up!"