CHAPTER 9

I woke up and wiped the water off my face, "There's a meeting starting and I'm here to wake you up." I got up and changed and put on my doctors coat. I arrived to the meeting and it just talked about stuff and stuff. Then the speaker boomed, "Dr.Washington, please go to SCP-6000 containment room, thank you." Finally, I went out of that room and ran towards Russia's room. I arrived and saw him on the ground, blood pouring on his back. I got him and Ukraine and Belarus helped me get Russia. "I'll help you take him to the clinic." We looked and it was the girl, Pip. She carried his arm. Ukraine helped him up by being under him and help making him walk. Belarus held his other arm, and I helped opening doors. We arrived to the clinic for SCPs. He had no injuries on his front, which means that he was attacked behind. He growled as I stitched his biggest cuts. I covered myself some wood, which was proven useful since he kept holding on my arm or sometimes my leg, which feels awkward. Then I heard the doors open. I looked and saw this woman, dressed in detective outfit. "Is this the victim?" I nodded. We shook hands, "I'm agent Oman (I just decided to put that name, for reference, the agent is named Agent O'Connor, famous SCP detective), I was brought here for a crime." "I'm America, call me Dr.Washington, and the crime was that SCP-6000 was found bleeding and from my diagnosis, he was attacked from behind." She replied, "I'll see what I can do and please lead me to his containment room. I nodded and lead her to the room. Once we arrived, my brother and Ukraine was talking. *Ahem* they looked at our direction and went out, I'm not even thinking about it. She took some blood found in the room. "Is this all , Agent Oman?" She got up, "Yes Dr.Washington, and do you think anyone is suspicious for the crime?" I thought about it, "Well from I believe, it could be a guard that caused this, but the guards stationed here are most trusted for SCP-6000 so they won't have attacked but D class weren't tested with him and all doctors were in a meeting." She nodded, "Thank you for your time, Dr.Washington, for now, everyone will be a suspect and especially you to make sure that you aren't lying. I nodded, "I'll go ahead and check on him."