CHAPTER 11

I woke up from alarms. I went out of my room and saw many guards are running ahead and someone grabbed my arm. "We need to go!" China pulled me to sprint with him. "What's going on?" He faced to me, "Whatever you do, don't look or you must look at the two SCPs that escaped. I stopped running, "What are you talking about?!" "I'm talking about SCP-173 and SCP-096" We continued and China opened one door, and SCP-173, it was sculpture. "What is SCP-173 again?" China continued to look and answered, "SCP-173 is a sculpture, but when you blink, it come closer to you until it comes to close and breaks your neck. I pressed the door to open and let me and China out of the room. The door closed and we blinked a lot. We checked security and the only ones that those SCP didn't enter, was SCP-6000, Russia's. This time, I pulled China and we entered his room. The door shut behind us and we took many breaths. "You guys here too?" We looked and the two guards and Canada was there as well. "Yea" China sat on the floor and Russia was giving him death glares. We stayed and we heard gunshots, louder from earlier. Then slashed were heard then it stopped on our door. We hid inside Russia's room. A guard went inside and fell to the ground SCP-096 entered and noticed that Russia was looking at it. It screamed and Russia growled at it. Belarus went near China, "Dr.Beijing, what is is that thing?" China looked at him, "That is SCP-096, also known as the shy guy, whoever sees its face, ur will start to panic and kill that person, whoever saw its face." Then we heard screaming and the door was smashed open. "You can go out now." We looked and Russia was bleeding, his leg was slashed where the eyes were. Soon we heard sounds of helicopters near the foundation then the wall in front of us was smashed open and we covered ourselves from the debris. The guards went inside and helped us up and put wood and stone on his hands and let him walk. Russia fought back from the box, right he didn't like being put in boxes. We entered in an airplane and Russia was kept watched from the guards and he was uncomfortable around them. Then the General arrived to us, "I'm surprised that you guys have survived than, a lot of people didn't pay that much to protocol so they died anyway, so you are being transferred to a warm area and no, there ain't snow there." He went in front again and thought about it.