CHAPTER 18

So they assembled my team. "So your the new doctor that we heard before we left the Foundation." I nodded, "Yup, they call me Dr.Washington, now I'm the leader for this and call me America for this." Canada, Belarus, Ukraine, and Russia were on their gear and attire on how Russia fit in it, I dunno. So told them the plan, "Okay, you two are going to be the guards and about the foundation guards, UN changed the records and you two are being put on the antidote in which you are going to put these trackers on you to let us follow you and where it is located." I handed them the trackers and they put it somewhere the guards or foundation members are going find them. "Now for the rest, we are going under ground and follow where the trackers are going to, leading us to the antidote." Ukraine asked, "What happens if anyone gets the fake guards and leads us too the wrong room?" "I can remember where they're gonna put them, at the D Class rooms and they're put at the entrance, bellow. Which means it isn't possible that the antidote is going to put and for safety, there will be little microphones in the trackers and at least you said something so that we can recognize your voice." They nodded, "So let's make this work!" We talked and me and the two fake guards geared up. We all rode to a stolen Foundation vehicle. When we arrived, we created a a hole to fit all of us inside. Then the plan was executed. We covered the hole and waited for them to enter. Then the light shown was that they're inside and we started to follow them. Russia made tunnels and I stayed behind him and telling him where the next direction is. We heard them talking, same them when they bumped into someone. They chatted then they continued. We checked on the tracker and their near a room when the tracker suddenly moved backwards. Just before that, a another tracker appeared in the room and we found a tile that we can remove and we moved it, showing us a room. We got out and we followed towards the bottle in front of us. I grabbed that bottle and told the others to head back. And then before we could react, we heard a gun click. "Thought about leaving so soon huh."