CHAPTER 10

I looked back at Russia. He was getting better and he looked at me. "Why are staying here with me?" I looked at him, "Because I'm your doctor and no one going to switch my role." He chuckled and smiled, I smiled back at him. Then there was a knock on the door, "Come in!" The door opened and it was Agent Oman. She sat on the chair near Russia and I did some scanning on something. They started talking to each other. I went out to let them have their time. I entered my office and saw Canada panicked, "Bro you need to help me!" He shook me a lot, "Woah... what's wrong with you?" He stopped and I sat on my chairs for listened to him. "I-I like this guard, Ukraine and we both told about who we liked. And I don't really know how to plan a date." I laughed and patted him, "I'll help you and Ukraine with your date, and you better return him back to Dr.Moscow's containment room." "Ye- Wait, who's Dr.Moscow?" I explained to him about Dr.Moscow or SCP-6000. "Oh really, I heard from Ukraine was that they're adopted and the three of them used to work with one company until something bad happened to their older adopted sibling and so they worked here to get closer with their sibling, you don't think that...." "I knew that they're siblings, they told me." Canada jaw dropped, "WHAT?! How come?!" I silenced him, "I'll tell you later but now, let's prepare the date for you and Ukraine."

FEW HOURS LATER...
I hope they're having a good time. I went back to the clinic room were Russia was. I arrived and he was standing up. Belarus was putting wood on his hands and they started to walk out of the room and enter his containment room. They arrived and I stayed with them. We chatted, "Hey where's Ukraine?" Belarus was asking me, "Well they're busy~" Russia and Belarus nodded. "Now that's one interesting thing, and is there a law about of that, Ame?" I calmed down from screaming, "No except if close relationship with an SCP so no one is supposed to date an SCP." Russia started to look down on the floor, "Oh...." I felt upset from that, or he maybe liked me but maybe he might not like me. I brushed it off and I gave him dinner and we ate in his containment room. Soon, I headed back to my room and drifted off to sleep, this time nothing like last night is the same dream.