CHAPTER 8

Ukraine put on his helmet and we laughed. "What do think happened, Ame?" I stopped and felt my face heated up. Only very few people call me by that name but mostly some people who are- no, I'm not liking this guy, if they know about this, they might transfer me or erase my memory about it. I covered my face. "What's wrong Ame?" I continued to blush from what Russia keeps saying inside his room. Belarus was thinking for awhile, "I know now!" I looked up and quickly hid my face. "Who's that lucky someone you two~" Ukraine shouted, "One of the doctors, Dr. Toronto bumped into me and we accidentally...." "You kissed my bro?!" They got shocked. "I'm so sorry about that, it was an accident!" I calmed down and patted his back, "It's alright, Ukraine and it's alright if I can speak to Russia alone." They left me and Russia alone. "What's wrong?" I entered inside his room and sat on the ground where there weren't that much blood." He was confused, "What's going on?" He also started to blush. "Only few people call me Ame." He looked down, I mean real down because is short for him already, "Oh so what does that mean?" I moved closer and a wooden gloves on him. And whispered on his ear, "Some flirty people say that to me." Went out of his room and allowed the guards inside. I went back to my office and thought about it. China went inside we talked for awhile. He was getting flirty and all. I pushed him away, making him to leave me alone. I was happy and laid on my bed. The guy was still in my head, well he was wearing a white coat and no shirt under that, which I could see what is hidden. He had some- no stop thinking about that. I slapped myself and put ice on my face from slapping a lot. I fell asleep and back in another dream. "How dare you use this without my permission?!" Somehow the voices were clearer than the last time. "Do by you want to be rich, you created this and you've seen what this can do, many people can use this, for war and defending!" That sounds like someone familiar. Then the guy pushed him away, "No you are just wanting war and making them suffer, they suffer from our testing and what do you think about those soldiers with their kids, they will never look up to their parents again from this. "Oh, maybe will test again." Then the guy brought up a syringe and jumped on him, "Wha-" He injected it on his eye. Then he pulled it out. "What have you- DONE?!" He fell to the ground and.... felt water splashed on my face.

Containment ( Countryhuman/Rusame Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें