CHAPTER 13

I was woken by the alarm clock, can't believe that they put that in my room. I checked the schedule, I had to test Russia. I went to the testing area and he was already there. I check what we need to do, the tests were beating him up if anything happens. I opened the door to let a D Class, accused serial killer and cannibal in with him. "Now I want you to fight him." He nodded and ran towards him, ready to fight him. Instead, he punch Russia but his hands started to deform and once he looked, his hands had eyes and he screamed then Russia attacked him. I whispered, "I'm sorry" to Russia when he ripped the D Class to shreds. He stopped and blood was all over him. He wiped some blood of his six pack. My face heated up a little then the door opened. I turned to see the site director walking towards me. "So how is it, Dr. Washington?" I remembered, "Oh yes, it was doing well, this might be a new thing to be add in the reports." She didn't pleased and she went to the mic and said, "Bring in the next D Class." The door opened and a D Class with a gun and sword entered. "Now I want you to kill SCP-6000." I panicked and watched in horror. The D Class ran towards him and someone shouted, "Get that woman!" I got the site director and so I'm did the guards and heard sounds something getting ripped apart. Another woman appeared, "Thanks for playing costume." She got the woman by the Armand they both walked away. I looked back to the D Class. He was gone but only Russia was seen and blood was dripping on the walls. The eyes started to appear on the walls where the blood is dripping. Russia touch the walls and the eyes disappeared and he was taken out of the room. The janitors cleaned the room. I went out of the room but stopped by one of the scientists. She looked at me insensitively, "Can I help you?" She stopped and walked away, "Weird" I entered inside and wanted to hug him but wasn't sure. Belarus held my arm, "Why did you do that to him?!" I answered, "W-what if your being asked to do a test but it can hurt that person but it can fire you!" He let's go of me. "If he doesn't want to talk to me, then I'll leave." "W-Wait" I stopped.