CHAPTER 14

I turned to look at Russia. Russia was looking at a wall of his room, "Can you leave us alone Bel?" Belarus nodded and left the room. I just stood on the door leading to his room. "Come inside" I entered inside and he was going to touch me but I moved a little. He touched me and I was afraid that some eyes will grow on my body. I felt his hands rubbing my arms. I opened my eyes and saw that no eyes grew on my body. I looked at his face and he smiled. "Hey, I forgive you and I know that's your job." I touched his arm and eyes didn't grow on me. Russia stood on my level since he was human monster tall. He hugged me and I hugged him back. I let go and sat on the floor. He also did the same and we went silent for awhile. Then I broke the silence, "So... umm... can I tell you something?" He looks at me, "да" "I-I had feelings for you." He blushed, "Oh and I thought I'm the only that I like you." I looked at him and I pushed him, he laughed. He pushed me away a little and still putting his hand on my face. I got up and I helped him up.
We laughed and smiled after. I walked out of the room. "So this is a secret?" I looked at him, "Yea" I left the room. Belarus went inside. I went in my office where my bed was and I just laid in there, thinking. I heard knocks, "Come in!" Canada went in. Canada was really happy, "Thanks for helping me with the date, Ukraine was so happy with you for the date....." I stared up on the ceiling, making his voices muffled. "Hey, something wrong bro?" I sat up, "Is there a rule if someone that works for the SCP Foundation can't like an SCP?" He thought about it, "Yea" I laid in my bed, "I knew it" "Wait.... do you like an SCP?" I turned, "Something like that." He sat on my bed, "Is it SCP-6000 or Dr.Moscow?" I nodded. "Oh yea, I learned something, there is a cure for something and it's still unknown to the foundation but it's in a different site, it was said that it can heal something but what?" I sat up, "When did they find it?" Canada thought about it, "After we got Dr.Moscow in containment and in the same location where he was found."