CHAPTER 12

We finally land in area because somebody was so sick that they vomited on the floor, gross. I saw that Russia was the ground the guards didn't really seem to mind at all. We walked to the building and the place was really big and super cool. The site director.... Wait.... he's the site director from ours. "Site director UN?" He walked, "Yes, I called for the rescue team and they still have to check for any survivors and I'll be here with the site director for this, she is Site Director EU." He gave SCP-6000 a containment room and I'm still with SCP-6000, that's good. And the guards also. Well China and Canada are waiting for theirs. My room is near Russia so I could monitor him and the guards. I stay at his room and talked to him. Soon speakers boomed in the building, "All male workers, please stay in your rooms or where you're located now, to insure no one is going to break, we are going to shut down the building, it will open in a few minutes. The rooms started to shut down and doors are locked. But Russia's room was opened and we talked to him will he sat on the floor near us. We heard banging outside and the door opening and closing then the doors, all doors, started to open and we went out. "Shut down procedures ended, thank you!" The speakers boomed. I went to the break room and ate with Canada and China. "I think I know what they're doing." I stopped and was still munching on my sandwich, "What is it?" "They're containing SCP-166." Canada dropped his pancake, "What is SCP-166?" I told him, "SCP-166, also known as teenage succubus, is a female woman, with some strange anomalies." China continued, "Well for starters, she can't wear any clothes which means she's butt naked, and if men ever saw her, they will go crazy and try to get to her which is why women are allowed since they aren't affected by SCP-166." We returned to our offices and I went to SCP-6000 containment room. Once entering, the site director was inside. "How can I help you?" She turned, "I'm planning to make SCP-6000 into Euclid class than Keter, he was been doing much better than we thought." I thank her and Russia seems excited. I talked to Russia and she left the room.

3RD POV(Short)
"Little do they know that he will be experimented everyday and he won't be in that stupid Euclid class."