CHAPTER 20

I had to think of something. "What do you want to free your friends from my abilities." I smirked and answered, "What about the antidote?" Russia hit my back with his tail. I looked at him then at China, "Really? *Laughs* Why do think of that foolish thing, this will make me normal again and so Japan!" I moved closer and one of the GOC member pointed the gun at me, "You don't know what it can do, it wasn't used to anyone yet, and you will be the first one to know about it, making the serum and the antidote, until you, are the richest person and everyone will be one their knead, begging for you to give them the antidote." Chime smiled, "Well thanks for your advice now." Japan nudged her shoulder to him and China looked at her. And he sighs and gave some to her. He drank after and he broke the glass. "Now you have to lick it off the ground now!" He laughed then Japan fell down. "Japan?" He moved her then he looked at me. "What have you done?!" Russia moved forward, " The antidote was tested before and drinking it half way, sharing it will also prove deadly, killing the subject." China coughed, "So my ground joke was...." "Right, it was right, the plants were the cure not the antidote it's self." He laughed and fell to his knees, "I shouldn't have judged you, or even challenged you about your abilities." He put his hands on the dirt, "I thought of you as someone in the factory that is weak and all, and I wanted people to hate you, but the experiment was a success, I thought about changing it will make me work with to fix it and this is where it led to." He fell on the ground with blood dripping out of his mouth. I checked his breathing signs, there was no. He was dead. The GOC members let go the others and they went with us. They looked us, confused. Then they looked at China, "Finally he's dealt with." They walked away, leaving us alone. Japan's suit started to move, it got up and removed the helmet. It was a new Japan. She smiled, "This not what I really wanted but this is my mistake and this my punishment all though China should've kept his." She walked away from the group. I looked at Russia as he looked back at me. I nodded at him. He got the grass where the last of the antidote was spilled. He ate the grass.