Achievement Unlocked: Sapnap

love song - dance, baby! by boy pablo

〘Faking a smile now
Been here for a while now
I'm fed up with this
I just wanna go home
But damn, that girl
Set me up with her〙

"I'm done. And I want to go home with my friends. Now." I glared down at Techno. When he didn't say anything, I pressed the blade harder against his exposed neck.

"Fine! I'll let you leave, please, just spare me!" The distressed king pleaded for my mercy. I stood to my full height but kept the edge of the sword trained on him.

"Get us out of here," I mumbled tiredly. He nodded and I let him stand before running over to my friends and smiling.

"I'm back!" I cooed as I grinned. They all cheered and wrapped me into a hug. I pulled away and gave George his glasses.

"God, George with no brim is not a look," I laughed as I placed them over his eyes. He chuckled and thanked me.

I walked over to Dream and pulled off the hoodie, putting it in his hands. "Thanks, kept me sane until I went insane," I joked.

"Glad I could help," he nudged me a little. I turned to glare at my best friend, holding my hand out. He gave me the cross necklace back with a frown.

"I liked it," he whined.

"Don't complain. Poor Bad didn't get anything or give anything!" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I know! You guys always leave me out!" He groaned. I laughed and gave him a tight squeeze.

"Uh... I can help you guys get home," Wilbur smiled nervously.

"And you're coming with us!" I smiled brightly. Wilbur returned a more confident smile, glad that nobody was upset with him.

"Excuse me," Sapnap tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and grinned like a goof.

"You're excused," I joked, mocking his tone teasingly.

"You have something of mine, actually," he snickered.

"Oh? I do? I hadn't noticed." I winked as I took my hair out of the ponytail and held the bandana up. "Might it be this flimsy piece of cloth?"

"That flimsy piece of cloth held your thick hair in a ponytail during a battle, so I don't know who you think you're calling flimsy!" He laughed. I rolled my eyes playfully, helping him tie the white accessory around his head.

"Um, we're going to need to go back to the throne room if we want to go home," Wilbur said. I nodded and watched the boys follow the Brit's lead. I kept my sword on Techno, making him walk with us.

When we arrived in the throne room, Sapnap pushed my throne out of the way, letting me take Techno through first. I put the king in a cell and locked it.

"Y/N, please-"

"Don't." I spoke harshly and gave him a mean look. Everything he put me through was a nightmare.

We all watched as Wilbur made his way over to a command block with a button, playing around with it a bit before smiling and nodding.