Achievement Unlocked: Technoblade

love song - i want war (but i need peace) by kali uchis

〘I want war, but I need peace
And they kept on calling me crazy
-
Take a look at what you made me
Calling me crazy, that's what you made me〙

"You're right. Its not over," I sniffled and dropped the sword, wrapping my arms around the king tightly. He lifted a hand to rub circles into my back which in turn made me cry a bit. I rubbed my eyes and smiled, forgiving him for all that he had done. I couldn't throw our relationship away after all the good times we had.

"Y/N?" Dream mumbled, not believing what he was seeing. I stood up and walked over to them, giving the group back what had belonged to them.

"It's for the best. We'll send you guys home. Don't bother explaining or excusing what happened to either one of us. It'll all blow over in a week or two," I said with a reassuring grin, whether it was for myself or Dream was still unknown. They gave me sad looks but respected my wishes.

"We have some unfinished business here," I looked back at Techno who was smiling uncontrollably.

"If that's what you really want, we'll respect it," Bad said, starting to cry. I frowned and looked away, not wanting to shed anymore tears than I already have.

"I'm gonna miss you a lot, kiddo," Illumina said as he came over to hug me. Sapnap and George were too emotional to say anything, so I just gave them big hugs. 

"I can stay too if you'd like!" Wilbur called out to me. I shook my head as Techno's arms wrapped around me from behind.

"You deserve to go home and put your life back together. I want to start over in this world with this loser," I said with a grin, referring to the king who had a tight grip on me.

"Alright, well let's get this show on the road," Techno clapped his hands together before intertwining ours. We took the boys to our throne room and got a command block.

"It was a fun adventure. I'm sure we'll see each other again soon," I grinned at the six that stood in front of me. They all ran over and gave me a group hug, whispering their goodbyes. I laughed and wiped away my tears, trying to be strong for the boys I grew to love. "Goodbye my loves, don't be afraid to visit."

"Bye, Y/N!" They all said before being disconnected. I looked down, my smile fading quickly once the room grew quiet.

"You didn't have to stay here. I could have sent us back as well," Techno gripped my jaw lightly to make me look up at him.

"And leave our castle and legacy behind? I don't think so. The possibilities are endless in here!" I grinned and wrapped myself around his arm. "We can have so much fun and do so many things!"

"I guess that's true," he nodded and looked down at me, still a little unsure. His unease was evident in his eyes as the smile on his lips didn't push past that area.

"No one is here to tell us what to do or when to do it! We can do what we love all day everyday," I sighed happily and twirled around in a circle, giggling.

"That sounds nice, but as for right now, sleep sounds even better," he chuckled, "I promise I'll take you out tomorrow to do whatever you'd like."

"We'll see about that... Race you upstairs!" I yelled and ran up to our room, the king hot on my trail. I laughed as I heard him behind me.