The End: Maybe?

HI!!!!

Thank you so much for all the support on this story! You all mean the world to me, and your comments have been so appreciated. The reading lists that had funny names or really sweet ones always made me smile. My favourite thing to do in the morning was check my Wattpad notifications, and getting to interact with you guys was always the highlight of my day!

Although this is the end of fx3, this doesn't have to be the end of us! I've been whipping up another original story that is zombie apocalypse related. My main idea is an apocalyptic world outside of the game but uses minecraft concepts like weapons and mobs. It would be mainly the DreamTeam as primary characters with other streamers/YouTubers they collab with on a regular basis as featured characters. I don't know if you guys would be into that, but if so, it's something to look forward to in the future!

I'm going to miss this story so dearly, as well as your comments. But that's alright because I'll always come back to read them, although I'll admit I've been doing that for quite awhile now.

Thanks again for literally all the support you have shown me. 42K reads at the time this notice was published is a number I never thought I'd reach, so thank you for making my dreams come true! I'm glad to see so many people enjoyed this story, and if you truly do enjoy my writing, make sure to check out my others!

Sincerely, a teary-eyed Caerlion