Auradon

3rd person...

The second limo stopped in front of the huge group of people that was to greet the newly arriving students. The four villains were already stepped out of their car and were looking around at the commotion.

From the second car, three people stepped out. Two guys, one with red and one with blue hair, and a girl with white hair and bunny ears. People all around started whispering pointing towards the kids that just arrived from Wonderland. Prince Ben, soon to be King, walked forward to greet them. But the counting surprised him a bit.

"Weren't there supposed to be four of you?" He asked confused, mentally counting them again. Maddox, the leader of the Wonderlandians, rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Don't you worry she is here somewhere," He said, not interested in the prince's problems. He was however concerned about where exactly Christeen was.

The foolish cat had turned herself invisible right after the car stopped moving, so right now she could be anywhere. Maddox looked at the other group of four seeing the purple-haired girl talking with who he assumed was Fairy Godmother. Something about the wand.

"That was a long time ago. And as I always say, 'don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future.'" Fairy Godmother said to the villains and she even turned her head to smile at the Wonderlandians. Maddox was too busy looking around that he didn't even notice that and so Whitley had to elbow him to get his attention.

"Get your head here Mad," She whispered, not wanting to sound suspicious to their audience. They all were very well aware that most of the royals here were skeptical about their presence. Probably just as much as they were skeptical about the royals themselves. 

"It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben." The prince introduced himself smiling at both groups.

"Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king." All of them rolled their eyes.

"Oh is he now, I wouldn't have noticed," Cavan said sarcastically under his breath. "I don't know how long I'll be able to take this torment," He huffed only being heard by Whitley who rubbed his arm soothingly.

"We just now arrived. I'm sure you can pull up the act just a bit longer," She said sadly.

"It would be nice if our leader would actually pay attention," Cavan snapped taking Maddox out of his little wonderland in his head and he looked at his friends.

"I am keeping an eye out for Christeen. We can't get kicked out of here before we even step a foot onto the grounds properly," Mad snapped, his eyes scanning around for the youngest crew member.

"Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut. But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, we have a little thing about curfews." FGM said and left with the rest of the school leaving only the VK's and Wonderlandians there with Prince and Princess. Prince Ben went to greet everyone and when they were about to leave so the royals could show them around the school...

"Ow," A young boy from the VK's yelled catching everyone's attention. He looked at his friends with fear in his giant brown eyes. "Someone just bumped into me," He said in disbelief because no one was near him at that given moment. Whitley and Cavan shared a look and turned to their leader who just sighed.

"Don't worry she is mostly harmless," Mad said catching everyone other than Wonderlandians by surprise.

"Aw, shukm. Mad, you never let me have fun." A girl's voice said and there suddenly a girl with blond hair and pink tips appeared out of thin air scaring everyone but her friends. She stood next to the young villain kid that had the name Carlos De Vil. He was surprised to see a girl next to him. Sure she just appeared out of nowhere that would surprise everyone but to Carlos she looked absolutely beautiful. Even with her cat ears and fluffy tail.