Almost got the key and the real names

Christeen...

"What do you think about those villains?" I asked looking upwards while laying on the bed. My hands behind my head. Whitley was combing her hair in the mirror. She always was fixed on the state of her hair even tho her hair is short. She usually persuades me to try all her made up hairstyles. I mean I'm okay with someone playing with my hair for a while...but not too often. We don't need to make a habit out of it.

"What should I think?" Whitley asked looking at me through the mirror.

"I don't know...just the first impression on them I guess..." I shrugged sitting up. "Like come on Jay...Jay is a typical guddler," I said with a hint of a laugh in my voice remembering how he tried to steal Whitley's pocket watch and she almost bit his hand off. For those of you that don't speak Wonderlandian, a guddler means thief. 

"Don't even remind me," Whit scoffed putting away her brush. "I guess Evie is fine...really pretty, she could give me some tips." I seriously doubt that Whit needs any beauty tips but I guess she can try, I mean Wonderland-style surely is a bit different from the villain one. "Oh, and Mal is kinda funny with her remarks...kinda like Mad in some way. But still a bit scary." Whit laughed thinking about our leader like that. I had to give a quiet laugh out as well. 

"Oh and Carlos..." I cut myself off not knowing what to say that won't sound too awkward. Whitley turned to me a smirk playing on her lips. 

"And Carlos?" She teased leaning on her chair, her forest-green eyes boring into me. 

"Nothing..." I mumbled under my breath letting my body fall back on the bed. 

"Oh but there definitely is something," Whitley teased standing up from her chair and practically hopping over to me. She crashed on my bed and climbed over to me. "Gonna spill the tea?" She asked nudging me in the side.

"Don't you have enough spilled tea back at home?" I asked referring to the broken teacups that sometimes were even full of tea back in the wonderful times in Wonderland.

"You know what I meant," She said with a pointed look scooting even closer. I was about to open my mouth when our doors opened revealing our two guys. 

"Of course why not barge in, it's opened anyways," I said sarcastically. Cavan chuckled while Mad rolled his eyes. 

"We need to go steal the key," he said walking in and kicking the door shut behind him. With the corner of my eye, I could see Cavan rolling his eyes. I take it he must have been listening to Maddox's mad plan for a long time now. 

"Have more specific information to that?" I asked sitting up on my bed the conversation I had with Whitley earlier was long forgotten. Maddox scoffed at me and turned back to being serious...which let me tell you didn't suit him. 

"The key is supposed to be in the museum...any idea where that is?" Maddox asked looking at the rest of us. I sighed and stood up walking over to the laptop that Ben gave us to use if needed. I turned it on and swiftly typed some keywords to help us. 

"2.3 miles from here," I answered casually and all of them looked at me in surprise. "What?" I asked confused seeing them all staring at me like that. 

"How come you know how to work with that...thing?" Cavan asked poking into the laptop almost shutting it. I corrected the screen with my hand while looking at everything possible but them.

"Um...Carlos kinda showed me earlier today..." I mumbled and Whitley chuckled. 

"Oh, so that's why you took so long when you said you were gonna investigate the outsides." She laughed only earning an annoyed look from Maddox.