Making the love potion

Carlos...

I spent an unbelievable amount of time sitting down on that log with Christeen and Dude. We would be sitting there longer, talking about utter nonsense if it weren't for Christeen's friend Whitley coming over to us. She seemed to be in a rush, startling both of us and Dude along the way. 

"Chris, I've been searching for you everywhere," She breathed out her white hair sticking into every direction. She sure must have been running to find Christeen here. 

"Well, I've been here the whole time," Chris grinned handing Dude over to me and she stood up. 

"Not important, Mad has called a meeting we need you to...is that a dog?" Whitley asked surprised, her big green eyes wide as she pointed at Dude that was now in my lap. Christeen rolled her eyes. 

"No, a pocket-sized unicorn without a horn, keep up with the program Whit," Christeen grinned grabbing her friend's hand. "Hey Carlos, can you keep Dude with you today? My friends would all be out of their hat if they saw him with me," Chriteen asked glancing over her shoulder at me. I nodded with a small smile. 

"Of course." And with that, she was gone. I found myself staring at the direction that she had left until a bark from Dude woke me from my dreaming. "What?" I asked looking down at him. He gave me that look, tilting his head to the side. "I...I wasn't staring," I rolled my eyes at the little whine Dude let out. "Huh, what do you know, you're just a dog...but a cute one. Come on let's go." And with that, we went back to the campus with Dude trailing behind me.  

I stopped by in my room to get my laptop before I will head over to Mal and Evie's room. I still have that weird feeling in my stomach that appeared when I bumped into Christeen today and it stayed for as long as we were together. It is nothing unusual I have it all the time when I am with her I got used to it but now it just won't go away. Am I sick or something? 

I just...I can't stop thinking about her gorgeous green eyes. One would think that coming from Wonderland a land full of crazy people she would have some madness hiding behind her eyes. But the only thing I see is pure kindness and maybe even a bit of fear. She is trying to push it towards the back of her mind but it is clearly seen that she has that sort of respect every time Wonderland is mentioned. Maybe life there really isn't as easy as one would think. I have that strange urge to protect her every time I see that look in her eyes. I know I don't look strong as Jay or anyone for that matter but for Christeen I would find the strength in me. 

Why am I feeling like this? Why can I still smell her raspberry scented hair? The scent just memorized itself into my mind and is fooling my senses now completely. How can I be so spelled just by the smell of her hair I can't tell you. This is something I've never experienced before. So new and unusual. Wait...this is explained in every storybook. Not that I read those...but every time someone falls in love they only see that one person in front of their eyes. They only think about them and when they are with them they have this giddy feeling in their stomach. Oh my...am I in love with Christeen? 

Well, this whole get the wand mission is suddenly getting a bit too complicated. This isn't good. Mal will have my head if I tell her. My mom will have me head if I tell her...but why would I tell my mom? The worst part of it is if by chance my mom ever had the opportunity to see Christeen she will try to make earmuffs from her. This will be so hard once our parents take over the Auradon. Ugh, this is so frustrating. All I know now is that I really like Christeen and I mean REALLY like her. 

"Hey, Carlos, where were you all day?" Evie asked. I didn't even realize I made my way to their room already. I was so caught up in thoughts. Shaking my head I put on my ordinary small smile closing the door behind me.